German rice:

It would still look bootleg on a Porsche. It does suck and he was pissed that it had the plate holes…it looks like ass hole on there

There are places called ‘bodyshops’ that specialize in these kind of repairs:)

he said something about not wanting paint work done. and there is only one body shop in the area id trust with a Porsche. Walters in Schenectady, but hes usually busy and isnt cheap.

the holes can’t be that bad… I would think two small holes in the front bumper would be much less noticeable than an ugly license plate

+1

Although I’m kind of suprised on a porche that they would drill right into the bumper?

I would think it has one of those license plate brakcets that come up from underneath the bumper so when takin off you can’t even tell it was there

Bumper Plugs makes prepainted plugs for this very reason. Do it Cosshole.

I’ll give you a bumper plug

Nick, If you dont mind, I think we should get some rolling night and day shots? As you know it’s hard to take pics of your own car while driving LOL. It’s also getting warmer out.

I have a D50, might need some tips on night shooting though, my day shots are coming out better and better.

Stuff like this:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/326/dsc0416xb0.jpg

We have plenty of rolling shots. Go to the link in his profile and check the pictures out

Yea… BUT NONE OF ME!

Sure thing dude. I am always down to take pics as most of you know. And I’ll gladly give you some pointers.

BTW, that second pics is terribly blurry/out of focus, lol.

Hot. I want tunerz photo shoot before I sell my pile.

:eek3

Nice dude, I dont think I have your # anymore, can you PM me it?

Yea, it is… but I love that car.

I want hot rolling photos too.

If we do it right i can get a picture of rolling with rim to fender spark contact FTW!!!

Is there a chick driving it?

Special offfer: Rolling photoz for everyonez.

Correct.

NIck, is there any photoshopping in that first picture with the red one? Or is that just a good lense?

It’s really hard to claim “photoshopping” since its a huge part of photography. It’s called post processing. There are almost no pics that are taken by a professional photographer that are not edited in photoshop before they are uploaded/printed or what have you. Colors, sharpening, noise and a lot of other aspects are tweaked/corrected.

The first pic was indeed edited in photoshop, you can see it in the exif data of the picture. It was also shot with a Nikon D300 @ 24mm.

Yea, I’m aware, but I wasn’t sure if there was MAJOR chopping done. That’s a nice camera…

Thanks for the explanation though.

Real quick edit I did:

Before:

After: