Ghetto Fabulous

LAST ONE > others

So Nick’s a terrorist?

hahaha

Meh, this to me is the main difference between your average Canadian, and average American.

Most Canadian immigrants stay true to their roots, and consider themselves to be “Euro-Canadian” or whatever. Myself for example, when people ask me what nationality I am, I say Portuguese. I was not born in Portugal, but I was brought up with the culture and traditions from there because %100 of my family is Portuguese.

This isn’t to say that mutts should be the same way (people that are 124124 different nationalities) or that people who are %100 some other nationality yet born here should not take pride in being a citizen of either Canada or the U.S. which are both awesome countries.

roflmao wow.

it’s the same in the states.

even been through a polish/irish/italian neighborhood? You should see my family on any kind of holiday or party.Corned beef, potatoes and plenty of whiskey to go around

Well the same for the people that are that way, but it seems there are more people like that in Canada. (well percentage wise)

But who knows. I can attest to the entire population of either side. Just making my observations from living in both countries for extended periods of time.

I do hear ya… I know a lot of people that also don’t really give a shit about their heritages either.

I guess people are people, regardless of where they live

But African American is not a nationality.

Its the PC way of calling someone black.

Africa is not a nation.

If you ask a black person their nationality… they don’t know. (Of course that isn’t always the case, keep reading.) UNLESS they or someone very close to them in their family’s history came over here (willingly) from a country in Africa. The nationality of a black person may be Kenyan… or Canadian… or Japanese… you never know where they came from.