girls...

go to the titty…

it always makes things better, where else do you know where you can spend 1 us dollar and have a hott russian named femeka rub her titties all over you,…

canada here i come!

Thats tits man, now she will find out for herself that shes a bitch and you would have inadvertantly gotten back at her for being a bitch.

As she reads this thread it will slowly break down her altered perception that she is diffrent than 99.9 percent of woman out there and will probably have some sort of emotional fallout.

This= positive outcome. Vengeance be had…

?? I’m happy with mine?

:tup: I don’t even know her and I am willing to bet she isn’t different than 99.9% of the females in existance.

I agree, although that wasn’t my intention of this thread. seems as though it bothered her quite a bit to have total strangers think less of her. I didn’t even mention a name or post any pics…so it’s not like her identity was revealed. maybe it’s better that I didn’t end up being with a girl like that.

^ Your gonna go gay?

Seriously pretty much all women are “like that” it all comes down to accepting reality and learning to recognize where you stand and not to be led on like that.

The truth is all women need some sort of emotional reassurance that they are diffrent than sombody else when in reality they are all the same. So what they do is they drag men that they have no intrest in starting a relationship with into the friend zone just so they can feel that they are good for somthing other than being a cumdumpster.

Not necessarily changing yourself or who you are. There are plenty of fish in the sea and the quicker you learn to identify the ones that are jerking your emotional chain the quicker you will find the one thats furreal.

Love really is a game of chance. If you waste your time mulling over people that are gonna waste your time and be pissed off about it your lessening the chances of finding sombody that you are “compatable” with.

Ego aside the reality of life is not everybody is going to be attracted to you no matter how good looking you are, or what or how you act or do.

As much as you dislike hearing that its true.

He has nudies on his phone… i’ve seen them!

Pics? I want to see them too!

very very good idea

HAHAHAHA oops i had to tell her, it was too funny not to sorry, and i figured i had to make her feel like shit since she deleted my aim and myspace after i broke up with her

i might as well send you the other pics i have too and then you can post them all up on here, might as well make sure other guys dont get caught in the same trap:rofl: :cjerk:

I Say DOOOOOOO IT!!

haha send away bro…

lol and btw I wasn’t pissed…I thought it was kinda funny. I’ll have to fwd you the txts

Haha, this thread seems to be taking a turn for the better. :lol:

pix or ban

second that motion.

Yes Don…You had me at hello…

I third it…but I know him well enough to know that he doesn’t have the stones to do it. But…I guess her myspace will have to do for now… http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid= I think thats her

lol wow dude. what a dick! if this comes back to me I am totally blaming it on you

I third it…but I know him well enough to know that he doesn’t have the stones to do it. But…I guess her myspace will have to do for now… http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10601911 I think thats her

lol @ quote and owning himself

diff friend ID in link

wonder which it is… blocked at work.

http://myspace-994.vo.llnwd.net/01462/49/99/1462679994_l.jpg

that girls forehead is huuuuugggeee!!!

Edit, now that he has sufficiently owned himself.

Boo fucking hoo. welcome to life, not all shit is gonna go your way, whatever, move on, life goes on. You come on the internet of all places, to bitch how girls are heartless scumbags. Im sorry, it seems that the rest of the world forgot that you are the center of the universe. Take the adivce given to you here, and apply it. You came on here looking for sympathy, and you walk away looking like gigantic blubbering vagina. :tup: to acting like a man :bloated: