giving the bug black eyes and face lift

I think a less glossy black would look better, looks good though. much better.

i have a ko3 turbo pushing 21psi of boost if i put a biger intercooler in it would be a waste . from the bottom of the intercooler theres only 7" out of the 8" intercooler showing.

thats gonna look so sick

thats it?? my k03 was making 23-24psi

i wish i could run less than 15psi id like to see what it takes to make k03 power on a BT… im thinking i can do chipped k03 HP numbers at 7-8psi :excited

I don’t want to come off as an ass but spraying your IC with nitrous is just a huge waste if you ask me. Spray it into your engine and don’t waste your time/money spraying it at the IC.

Looks good though.

i have the nitrous hooked up to the motor im going to hook a compresed air tank up to the intercooler.

You can’t haz CO2?

yea i couldent remember the word co2 but yea thats what i was thinking lol

heres the other parts i needed

does that waterpump have the metal impellar?

yes !!! not the plastic junk

excellent. the polycarbonate impellar was the dumbest idea ever.

Im so happy to see the water pump was broken !!!
my car over heated and it said bad temp sensor i replaced the temp sensor and it still over heated so its a good thing it was only the water pump because next was fan module and thats $200

today i cut the bumper with my plasma cuter and got everything ready to have the plubing ran .

wow that waterpump fucking sucks…what a mess that shit caused.

yeah thats why they went back to the casted impellar and not the polcarbonjunk they had on them. thats one of the worst ones ive seen, usually they spin on the shaft, so at low rpm its fine, but as soon as the revs come up the waterpump spins inside the impellar and flow stops.

i need that engine support youve got.

is there a recall for this?

Yeah its called:

Customer: “My car is over heating”
Shop: “is it a 1.8t?”
Customer: “Yeha, howed you know???”
Shop: “Becasue I recalled a similar problem with a 1.8t last week… It is the water pump. It will cost you $700”
Customer: “kthxbia”

no recal, warranty will cover it… if you have one.

The thing that is gay about it, is what parts are involved. Water pump, idler pully, t-belt, t-stat… landry list of shit.

Befor you buy a 1.8T ask for records and see if the water pump and t-belt were replaced.

yea its a $240 kit and if u dont know what to do its another $800 crazy im learning alot about these things and i got to say i love working on new cars. im used to working on old shit that bolt are always breaking because there rusted .

thanks kkkustoms for the offer to help me !!!
but i wanted to do this my self so i could learn everything and know how everything went back together

today i black silaconed the head light lens back in its housing . tomorrow the other one goes back together