Its about time! **pix inside**

well, after nearly 3 months of waiting, I finally got the motor back today…i couldnt help but somewhat assemble it to see how everything looked…so i took a few pics before most of it comes back off.

waiting for valve covers (stock) and headers (BBK LT’s) to come in still…

Before…

After

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginedone001.jpg

Before…

After…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginedone003.jpg

Before…

After…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginedone006.jpg

lookin good :tup:

where’s the pushrods? you forget to put the cam in the engine!

hehe… looks like fun! might i suggest alky control and more boost?

looks good :tup:

hey, why have 1 cam when you can have 2! :slight_smile:
Thanks.
Boost is starting off at 12 psi

sexy like ford

looks like some trouble about to hit the streets…nice work keep it up

excellent :tup: can’t wait to see this beauty when its all said and done

Thanks. There is still quite a ways to go yet. we are taking our time and doing it right. (we = meaning my wife and I…technically it is her car LOL)

is that your stock block or an aftermarket block through someone like dds

stock windsor iron block. Its amazing what hot tanking and a little paint will do. its one of the few original parts left lol. the block is also bored .20 over.

no intercooler?

looks like you did it right though. :tup:

thank you. We definately did not cut corners on this build.
as for cooling…we are still tossing that idea around. Not sure if we should go FMIC or a Snow meth/water inj. it will most likely be a front mount though…and its going to be the last thng we do before getting it tuned…so there is some time.
Fuel system is next on my priority list.

Looks good, def go front mount, dont dick around with meth, just something else that can act up. Should be a fun ride when youre done :tup:

cant you do front mount with meth??? either way looks nice hope to see it out soon :tup:

Oooo hotness :tup:

:tup:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:13,topic:25257"”]

Looks good, def go front mount, dont dick around with meth, just something else that can act up. Should be a fun ride when youre done :tup:

[/quote]

yeah i hear ya. im kinda on the fence. on one hand, i dislike the idea of injecting ANYTHING but air into the new motor…just anal like that…
on the other hand, i am being told stories of fmic’s causing overheating issues because the little bit of radiator blockage they cause. I guess its possible.

i tinkered around under the car for a bit the other night checking out options. I think if i can find the right size cooler i may not have that problem. biggest problem is routing the 2.75-3" piping i will need…through the fender with the 4" power pipe…have to hack the shit out of the inner fender.

its always something.

damn that looks sexy. Cant wait to see it in person.
Good Luck

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:17,topic:25257"”]

yeah i hear ya. im kinda on the fence. on one hand, i dislike the idea of injecting ANYTHING but air into the new motor…just anal like that…

[/quote]

wow your motor works without injecting fuel? :lol:

motor looks good and it should move pretty good :tup:

:tup: looks killer…no half assing too, another big :tup:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:14,topic:25257"”]

cant you do front mount with meth??? either way looks nice hope to see it out soon :tup:

[/quote]

and i’m almost positive you can…they sell meth kits for my car, and i have twin intercoolers…i dont see why he wouldn’t be able to…

but why bother? it’s already gonna be such a huge step above what it was…if anything i would recommend an intercooler…no need for meth