Glass block windows?

I’m sure plenty of you guys have had glass blocks put in. Who did you guys use? Were you satisfied with the job and cost? What roughly did it cost you?

I have 3 windows measuring about 31" x 26" that I need done.

My brother-in-law has a buddy that was supposed to come do them for me but he’s been a flake so I need to find someone else to do it.

TIA for input.

hey, i seen these easy diy kit at lowe’s all you got to do is bust out the old windows, measure the block as they come in preassembled with vent
was decently cheap too

I heard it was around $100 a window from the previous owner who did his if i remember correctly.

I see them for about $100/window here in rochester. I have to get some of my basement windows done here at the office.

We have some large glass block windows, they are about 16 blocks each, with a vent inside.

I paid 130 each. American Glass Block, if you offer to pay cash they cut you a deal.

Empire Glass Block & Tile
77 Dingens St, Buffalo, NY
i have bought from them, but i have not had them install, come off as a nice place.
near corner of dingens/bailey call for an estimate

me and a friend make and install them. if you are serious shoot me a pm and we’ll set something up

Those aren’t they typical basement window size, so they won’t be $100ea, but they will be only slightly more.

my uncle runs his own business, tri-county glass block. does great work, hes been doing it for 15+ years. i can put him in contact with you if youd like. he will come out and do an estimate for you