Go Kart: Margay Cheetah vintage kart

Up for sale is my Margay Cheetah vintake kart. 50cc mcculloug motor. we had it going last summer to make sure everything was in order. $500 b/o

anyone know of any karting websites? I’m guessing that would be a better venue for something like this

yea your not going to get 500 hundo here… what size person would this be for ?? I cant tell off the pic

yeah, i’m actually googling karting forums to list it on currently. just figured i’d toss it up here as well.

I’m 5’11" 165 lbs and it fits me fine

ok so not a kids cart

How fast is this thing? Sort of cool I guess. GLWTS

Try putting it up on Craigslist. $500 doesnt seem to bad for what it is and Im sure there is some little shit head out there who’s been begging mommy and daddy for a go kart

not a bad idea. what category should i list it under? automotive? toys? sporting?

lol it sold for more than the asking price the first day it was listed on vintagepowersport.com

take that stupid hater bitches

btw to answer the previous question, it goes ~70 mph. it’s a vintage racing kart

^ To be fair, he said you’re not going to get $500 here, meaning here on NYLowball.com.

yeah, i wasn’t referring to him sorry. it was in reference to some other thread where someone wtb a kart

:tup:

What type of engine is it alky?

I don’t really know about carts but I’d love to build one sometime.