Going to Europe sale! sti seats, tien coilovers, wheels, exhaust, winter wheels, fmic

Alright so it looks like im going to be spending up to 2 months in europe so i need all the money i can get.
Every thing you see if obo, if you think my prices seem unfair do not be afraid to offer, I am flexible.

Pictures available upon request, also can reach me via pm or txt/call at 716-983-8777 at anytime

Sti seats, front and back.
-For trade for wrx tr or 02 wrx seats plus 300
-will also look at others
-currently installed in my 06 wrx, airbags work, no lights, sensors are good.
-condition 9/10. i say this because i do not consider anything perfect, but these are pretty damn close.

Tien Basic coilovers.
-want stock wrx suspension plus 300
-06-07 is preferred but will look at anything, also must have less than 70k on them
-coils came on the car, they were put on by the previous owner who had the car for 20k miles before me, and i have put 5k on them so at most they have roughly 25k on them
-i do not have proof but it doesnt seem as though they have been driven in the winter, no rust, corrosion, ect. (also, salt was not used where the previous owner drove the car.)

Rpf1 replicas w/nitto tires
-want stock 06-07 wrx wheels plus 350 (must have drivable tires)
-tires have about 6k on them, still good
-every wheel is perfect, no scrapes, rash, ect
-5x100, 17x7
-wheels are purple
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz164/twfa5/goodrimpic.jpg

Tsudo 2007-current civic sedan cat back exhaust (fits dx/lx/ex/si as long as it is a sedan)
-100, retails for 275
-skunk 2 knock off
-perfect condition no rust, scraps ect.
-may need a gasket (nothing broke, took exhaust off and may need a new crush gasket since the they have been used already)

16x7 steelies with blizkacks
-all tires still good, 2 better than the others (on fwd car) though all are still good for another season
-5x114

Injen fmic - gone
-all piping and fittings included

hm pm me the lowest you can do on the blizzaks. I want the purple wheels but I dont have stock wheels to trade lol. and if you could get me a pic of the exhaust.

pm’d