golf balls

looking for as many golf balls as i can get, as cheap as i can get them. i also have some bowling pins that could be negotiated on trade. holla!

lol i got a basket full of golf balls
what do u need them for BTW

Go to a driving range… buy an xl bucket… and dump it in your trunk.

why, golfing, of course…

how much for the bucket? rough estimate of quantity?

Ib4patandjereme

Large bucket is around $9…Do they have to be new?

Some places down here are ten bucks and hit balls all day

ill count them today
lol not sure why i didnt think of…golfing
i was thinking it was going towards a prank of some sort
I guess it reminded me of HS days when a kid had his locker stuffed with them.
lol

no need to be new. used and beat up is fine. im pretty sure its stealing if you get a bucket of range balls and leave with them.

Nahhhhh try it… sarcasmfontoff

lol im actually getting rid of a mess of them my famlies collected over the years. i mean a lot

est. qty and price?

whos car are you filling with golf balls?

srsly its for medigolfing. its a sport my friends and i invented years back and i just started playing again. the new course is kinda hard to keep track of balls at.

one time. me and willy and pat went golf ball hunting… and…

how many do you want? :lol:

all of them. im looking to get like 1000(one thousand).

i have 100 in a bucket right now…theres still a couple bags full now…ill ask what they want

FYI… They are not the same as standard balls, they are larger, have different dimples and way slightly more so they do not go as far.

^ i was just kidding, most of the ranges down here use old recycled titleist balls and what not

Titliest makes a “V1 Range” ball… Just marketing BS for the general populace. Most of the range balls down there had a mix of everything just thrown in. FL was still the first placed I have ever had a tee time at 9pm because the course was lit