Goo Goo Dolls Tickets

2 extra General admission lawn tickets at Spac for the Goo Goo Dolls on July 31st.

$40

damn i love the goo goo dolls

sooo wish i could go :frowning:

ya know you can get 4 lawn seats for 60 right…

fixed

its $15 + 5.25 = $20.25 each if bought in multiples of 4 which is $81

or its $20 + 7 = #27 each if not bought in multiples of 4 so i’m glad you can do simple math next time shut your mouth if your going to post inaccuracies. Thanks have a nice day.

Damn Jon… You’re on the rag.

Eh, I’m sick of people trolling FS threads on here like they’re going to buy something and then post about somebodies price without knowing facts. Annoying as fuck.

No but trolls posting bs to post and misinformation is fucking annoying.

You should cry about it

just heard the 4 for 60 bucks thing on the radio so I thought I would let you knowof the current price of the tickets so you didnt look like foolish. But if ya wanna get all twisted over it thats fine too. GL with sale.

your right it is 60 plus the tax and ticketing fees they are $20.25 even currently as printed on the tickets. Make sure you have you facts right instead you just look like a trolling douche bag.

Just like your fs ad for the air hockey table. You were asking more than sears was asking for new. When called Out the ad was removed, and you gave me negative rep.

Hahahahahahhahahahhaah

well if u did your detective work on ticketmaster you would see I am right and thread jacker is wong

sold!!! so much for what you ass hats that apparently can’t do simple addition. Go fuck with someone elses fs threads now.

john ya need a tissue man ??? relax homie ill give ya a manhug if need be kid

i’m good but I have a pet peeve for assholes and their stupid comments in FS threads esp when the stupid fucks are wrong and have 100 or so posts and they log in and just add random bs here and there.