good-bye kahunaville, hello dave& buster's

went there tonight, awesome place-everything u could want while drinking. im sure there will be alot of good drunk storys from there in the future. xander, u can continue to rock the shit out of the ferrari challage game.

Yeah it was okay… But the service.
:rolljerk:

Kahunaville? that place has been closed for what over a year now?!

i kind of felt like a rod whenever i went to kahunaville. but pac-man was kinda sweet.

Already spent too much money on F355…:sigh: But yes, I have a feeling that D&B’s will turn out to be a regular spot for most of us.

Oh yeah, we’re kickin’ ass and taking names on the F355 machines :slight_smile:

Definitely fun place. Gonna be pretty cool when it gets cold to hang out there on Friday nights.

:tdown: to not a single pinball in the place, though. They also need to fix the shifter on the right-hand F355 machine. Other than that, not bad. I’ve definitely been missing Kahunaville since they closed, so this place will probably become my Friday night hangout.

I ordered a Guinness tonight at the bar. I had to wait about five minutes, because the bartender said thats how long it took to pour one… So I watched him pour it… Hey jack ass thats what the spoon is for… :rolljerk:

Sorry but shitty bartenders just piss me off. :gay2:

EDIT: Thats why I came back home to pour my own. And it took about 3 seconds… I guess thats why I’m still online at 4 in the mourning fvcked up… :eekdance:

went last night, thought it was alright. was going to bowl but 25 bucks an hour is way to much

that ferrari game rules…kahunaville had it for $1 when the arcade upstairs in the mall had it for $.50…how much is it at the D.Bust

Buffaloscooby is having a meet there tomorrow, i can see it being a nightmare cause people will be watching the games there. that what damons was for why the fuck did they close that fucking goldmine?

So yeah, do you need to be 21 to go there?

I won’t be legal until June but am always bored and looking for somewhere to hang out.

:tdown: to the Yeungling Draft not working at either bar. :tdown: to the slow service

:tup: to the hotties walking around :tdown: to the hotties walking around with federlines.

I will spend the rest of my card there, but I cant say it will become a mainstay in my weekly routine…altho bowling is dumb cheap!

how muhc is 355 now?

i think some of my friends and i goin there tonight

haha me too,the website says 21 but I hear if your 20 they dont care???
Then again I also heard there are bouncers at the door.

18+ here from what I hear. I think its a NYS thing.

wait is this in the galleria now? or are you guys just talking about the eastern hills mall one (way the f out there)

hahah the one wayyy the F out there at the eastern hills mall.

It wasnt exactly a goldmine thats why its closed!The location wasnt that good.