good PS3 games

Ok so I’m definately getting him the PS3 for christmas.

I know he wants Metal Gear…

what other games are out for the ps3 that you guys would recommend?

call of duty 5 world at war.

Star wars - Force unleashed

anyone play the Resident Evil 5 for ps3?

Its ok. Call of Duty, Assasins Creed 1 and 2 will be out shortly. Unchartyed and or Uncharted 2 are great

I lovvvvvve resident evil 5, its not as good as four but its still a great game. Any call of duty game, madden is always a classic, grand theft auto is a great game, resistance fall of man 1 which you can get for like 20 bucks now.

YES! Wicked good game, and you can play co-op which is pretty cool. Id def suggest it!

ok then… i’m all set! :slight_smile: thanks guys!!!

wanna help me with Wii games (2 of them) for my 7 year old too?? lol

Assassins Creed 1 is just coming out for the PS3? Wow. It’s been out for a year (or more) for the PC and XBox 360. 2 is coming out soon, can’t wait for it.

I’d get him Assassins Creed for sure. Loved that game.

Assassins Creed for PS3 has been out for a while now, I believe he meant the second one is coming out soon.

Fear, Project Origin(Fear 2), Fallout 3, COD world at war, Killzone 2, Resistance, Resistance 2, Orange Box.

I’m also addicted to the Ratchet and Clank series, of which a few are on the PS3

MUST PLAY = KillZone 2, Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 1 & 2, GT5, MGS4

Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out next week as well, and it should be sick.

hell yea!

Killzone 2 is my favorite game by far. Ratchet & Clank being a close second. The older R&C can be had for ~$20. And for the same price, you cant beat the Orange Box, its basically 5 games. Infamous is fun if you like GTA style games, just with super electric powers.

AVOID: Prototype, it sucks

thanks guys!!

mlb 09 the show, best baseball game ever, if you like baseball

Call of Duty 5:World at War sucks. Don’t waste the cash on it. Buy him Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Get him the $150 pkg.

He will <3 night vision yo

Yeah that package looks crazy!

OP dont forget you can get demos for free through PSN, no gay fees like Xbox.