! good reason to have a fbody

get the hot chicks and have a bad ass car…

Originally posted by slowcamaro
no get the hot chick* (with a good job) to buy you the badass car

*reference my wife :smiley:

any girl with a job counts now …not too many woman like single parent fathers…

any girl with a job counts now …not too many woman like single parent fathers…
Depends how cute the kids are. :smiley: My girls are like chick magnets at the mall. I talk to more hot chick now than I ever have due to conversations where they come up to ask me about the girls. Damn I should have bought a puppy in college. :pat:

lol thats cause you are married …when i was married all the woman were attracted to me

lol thats cause you are married …when i was married all the woman were attracted to me
that’s how it always happens. There must be something about a married man that attracts hot chicks

Originally posted by Black_WS6
that’s how it always happens. There must be something about a married man that attracts hot chicks

when your single you stay single

they no u wont tell !!!:smiley:

i see the chick…but wheres the car?

what is she sitting on

what is she sitting on

oooo i see it… but i thought you said it was bad?

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
:frowning:

:hs:

that chick looks like that ugly ass chick montana from the real world…if that is what is in the F-body world keep me out of it

i see the chick…but wheres the car?
See he said badass car. You wouldnt understand what he means by that since u own an import.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
See he said badass car. You wouldnt understand what he means by that since u own an import.

he also said hot chick, and you would know what it you be like to have one of them.

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
that chick looks like that ugly ass chick montana from the real world…if that is what is in the F-body world keep me out of it

haha MTV watching emo fag

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
that chick would make you jizz in your pants within 5 minutes. Who are you trying to kid? :smiley:

he also said hot chick, and you would know what it you be like to have one of them.
can someone translate that for me? :rolleyes:

can someone translate that for me? :rolleyes:
a bust on sam!!!:rofl: