got around to takin some pics =) (big and out of order)

Nice build, but why didnt you go with 2.4/srt internals and save the $$$???

i dont know lol

What did that run you all said and done? (considering you started with the 2.0)

probably about $3-4k

The girl on the deck looks unhappy.

WOW, if looks could kill. Don’t worry, I get that look ALOT from the GF also. That engine looks pretty nice and the car it’s going into looks like it is clean. I will have another car for you to inspect quite soon.

Is the engine for the red neon or the green one?

No fucking way. My 4 door (lighter than the 2 doors) was light. I had no PS, no AC, no EGR, no Evap purge, no trunk stuff, one racing seat, plastic gas tank, no cat, etc… and it was > 2300 pounds without me. The 350 whp i could see, the 2000 lbs with you in it, absolutely impossible. You would need CF body panels, lexan windows, no dash, no wiring in the car, and one aluminum seat, and you to be like 70 pounds to come close to that!

lol sorry it was without me in it is what im estimating, all the bumpers are off, carbon everything, fiberglass eveyrthing, i am aiming for 2300 pounds, and for the engine ALONE it was 3500 built… all turbo stuff said and done was approx 2 g’s, tranny work is about a g without the clutch, axles blah blah blah, another 1.5 g’s

and its goin in the green one

the red one already has an engine thats had piston slap for about 40000 miles, nothin a lil 20w50 and 60% lucas cant fix

That’s a lot of g’s to put into a neon.

if only the made the srt with TWO doors, id be boosting by now =(

Really my ghetto R/T(no power) with gutted trunk/gutted from rear seat back/ no bumper supports/no ac or ps/ weighed 2333… haha i miss that car 100shot was fun!

$3500 is alot of money when you are modding a car???

lol 3500 for the motor ALONE

ewwww neon