Finally got some pictures of the daily. :)

The daily that I wasn’t supposed to mod at all. :roflpicard:

I will post some links to some extremely uneventful passes by in attempts to allow you all to hear what the exhaust sounds like. It is a little louder then I wanted but I got a sick deal on it. Hopefully I will stop spending money on this car soon!

Some no professional pictures below! Still playing with the camera so bear with me.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/ultradriver10000/Vette%20and%20Jeep/th_Exhaust1.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/ultradriver10000/Vette%20and%20Jeep/th_Exhaust2.jpg

nice pics.
Looks hott

like the car except for the wheels

They were an experiment, and I liked them. If I ever get bored with them, they will likely be re-finished in some dark bronze color.

need spacers, lowered and you are good to go

I really thought about it, but seeing that this car might make a few trips to Buffalo again, and that it is my daily I’m leaving the suspension stock for now.

If I need to replace something in the future I’ll think about it then.

I really just want to black out the grills, and do something with the stereo.

Needs clear corners the way you have it set. The ambers ruin it/ make the blue on the wheels look bad.

Nice other than that.

Needs a drop, and clear rears :wink:

Looks good though.

I am so glad you didnt take any pictures with the front wheels turned way out. I think that looks so gay when people do that.

+1 for February pics taken with no snow in sight!

I actually like the wheels. :tdown: however to the lack of burnouts in videos considering how easy they are in these cars :slight_smile:

Ditch the ambers all around, blackout kidneys, zkw or depo w/hids, lowered and call it done!

woodlands or kingwood?

Woodlands do you know the area?

It must have been funny seeing you hiding in the woods taking spy shots of your own car.

Anyway, very sharp looking, I like it.

can you post some more pics, I can’t quite see what the side of the car looks like :slight_smile:

ha, looks like a pimp DD

i hate construction site mud, it always looks like poop lol. i used to step in it all the time when i was younger :nerd:

i really like the wheels

nice 3-4-5(it is a 5speed correct?)

damn josh you’re just ballin’!!!

congrats down there man, looks like you’re doing great

White 4 door bimmers rule. LOL

X…

vaguely, lived in spring then south of the woodlands one exit and frequented the area quite often.