Great Golf Clubs for Sale

-Right Handed Taylor Made 320 9.5 degree Titanium driver 3 seasons old with regular flex shaft, new grip, brand new headcover, in good shape $70 SOLD!

-Right Handed Titleist 975D 8.5 degree Titanium driver 5 seasons old, same model Tiger Woods used before he signed with Nike, with stiff flex shaft, new grip, headcover, and in great shape $60

-Right Handed Odyssey White hot #5 putter 3 seasons old, good shape 70$ SOLD!

-Right Handed Titleist 962 pitching wedge steel shaft, and in good shape 30$

-Right Handed Taylor made burner 61 degree lob wedge, Rifle shaft, almost brand new $35 SOLD!

-All prices are OBO, pm me and we can make a deal

• note buyers: I can drop it off at your home if your in the GTA, or you can pick up in Mississauga

PM’d

still for sale and will be getting a bump soon

any dings, dents, chips, ball mark on crown on that 320?

Goddamn, that name is familiar.
:smiley:

Shaft length of driver’s and head size of Titlest driver?

PM’d again

-There are no dings, chips, or scratches of any kind on the crown of the 320, there is only normal wear on the sole of the club from regular use.

-For the 975d, the clubs length is 44 inches and at 43 inches is where the shaft meets the club head, I cannot tell you the size of the club head because I would have to remove the grip to find that out. The club is in great condition with hardly any wear.

-Theo I didn’t get your pm, please pm me again.

Price bump for all clubs, each club is now $10 less

Another bump for all clubs, i need to sell these as golf season is starting this week for me. These are an amazing price for these clubs, they go for atleast double or in some cases triple the price im asking anywhere else. I need to get rid of these.

gimme a call at 416-568-5277

sorry lol its Andy