GReddy E-Manage Blue

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price:400 (OBO)
Condition: Slightly Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM
Description:

well, the emanage i got for my car is up for sale, stupid computer crap, and to think i wanted to rom-tune myself, lmao, that’ll never happen, anyways, it seems to work fine, i just couldn’t figure how to use it properly, no scratches, or anything cosmetic, looks brand new, has some velcro attached to the back-side of it. you’ll get the communication cable, and software, the additional ignition, and injector harness’s. with this you can modify your timing, injection, program in bigger MAF’s almost anything. i just couldn’t figure out how to use it, so i’m gonna run boost off my stock ecu :S

sounds fishy y u buy if u didnt want to self tune?

hmm? oh, no no, i DO want to, but at this point, i’m just frustrated, fed up, and want to run my car hassle free, basically, i’m out of patience, and the stock ECU will handle the 5 PSI i’m throwing at it. i’ll try and post up some pictures tomorrow.

you sure you didnt damage it any anyway by playing around with it and what not??? maybe shorted a wire anything like that?? cause sounds like you had no idea what you were doing and thats sensitive equipment.!

being an electrician i know wiring, and it was hooked up correctly, i made sure to double check everything before i turned it on for the first time, it’s just simpler for me to run the engine like this. plus, i couldn’t get it to idle properly or anything, so i just got fed up. i didn’t think the ECU would have handled the boost, and i had visions of grandeur for this unit. but as far as i’m concerned, it’s nothing but a pain in the ass. but yes, the unit would display the data in real-time, i could graph it even. it’s a pretty cool little toy, but i just don’t need it is all. might be interested in a partial trade for the afc-neo unit. as long as it’s easier to use that is. and honestly, as far as i could tell, the unit works great, i just don’t have the know-how to program it.