GREDDY PROFEC B SPEC 2 boost controller

I have a brand new Greddy Profec Spec 2 boost controller I am looking to sell. I mounted it in my car but quickly realized I wanted the simplicity of my manual controller back.

I have the original box, directions, and brochure that the controller will come with. It is the black version as pictured below (not actual controller).

I am looking for $250obo for it, please feel free to respond here or via PM, thanks guys! :slight_smile:

http://www.rica.nl/catalog/images/GReddy%20PRofec%20B-Spec%20II%20Electronic%20Boost%20Controller.gif

I’m going on vacation in a week so I could use some monies… if anyone is interested make me some offers :slight_smile:

up for best offer… anyone need a new Profec?

had a couple people flake out on this so I still have it… anyone interested? offers?

I probably shoulda expected some lowballing when I said up for offers but I cannot go that low… I gave $300 for it and it was on my car for about a week… still have everything including manual and original box.

Thanks for the offer though and for the bump but I can’t go anywhere near that low sorry.

160… only cause im lazy and sick of getting out my car to adjust it

I was thinking more like $225 but could probably go slightly lower if buyer pays for shipping… i’ve looked on numerous other forums and you won’t find these much less and most look beat or are severely used.

bumpage :slight_smile: Someone buy this… I need a new turbo…

I might do this, I really want one.

Let me know man… I really would like to get a new turbo asap… I blew out my t60-1 on the Cavy last weekend and need some monies :frowning:

Price drop to $200… anyone?

bumpage… make some offers… I’d like to get this thing out of my garage and stop collecting dust :slight_smile:

Bumping this again… I really do not want to go much under $200 for this as it’s brand new but i’m open to offers… I could definately do $200 shipped. Any interest out there?

I still have this damn thing LOL… someone make some offers and take it off my hands. It’s just collecting dust right now and I have no use for it. Offers?

Someone buy this damn thing! :slight_smile: Make some offers!