GReddy VSPL front mount intercooler kit for SR20DET!!! you buy now!

i have some big changes in car stuff coming up, so i’m selling my current intercooler setup. it’s a legit GReddy VSPL front mount intercooler kit for an s13/s14 SR20DET. some of the piping is spray bombed (that’s an easy fix if it bothers you), and the intercooler has some typical dings from rocks, but NO LEAKS in the system! you know you want this kit if you plan on making lots of power with your sr! :mpd:

i’ll have pictures up tomorrow because i am currently legitimately charging my camera battery, and need to go to sleep. here’s a link to the kit though: http://www.intensepower.com/grvs23rfrmoi.html

let’s start it at $500 OBO. make some offers! PM or TEXT for quick response… 2 8 9 208 twosixninetwo. thanks.

• Jesse

pictures!

PM or TEXT if you have any questions or interests! cell number up top. thanks.

need this gone asap! I will now include my HKS SSQV bov with the kit! make offers and buy now! :slight_smile:

text 289 208 twosixninetwo!

PRICE DROP! $400 OBO need this gone. everything you need is included! front mount intercooler, piping, couplers, clamps, and an HKS SSQV bov! great upgrade from your stock sidemount.

PM or TEXT if you’re interested or have questions. 289 208 twosixninetwo. thanks.

sold sold sold. lockzorz pleaseeee.