GROUP BUY: 350Z/G35 Underdrive Pulley Kit

Who here would be interested in doing a group buy on the Agency Power Underdrive pulley kit for the 350Z/G35?

Agency Power Pulley Kit Info:

• CNC Machined Aluminium 6061
  • Kit includes new belts/hardware for perfect fitment
  • Comes with crank pulley (with timing marks), alternator pulley and power steering pulley.
  • Quality annodized satin finish on all pieces.
  • Works with all 350Z/G35 manuals or automatics

AP has been making quality pulley’s for other vehicles such as the RX-8, Subaru’s and your car’s older brother the 240’s and has now released their kit for the 350Z.

MSRP: 400$
Group Buy Price with 5 people --> 10% off
Group Buy Price with 10 people --> 15% off

Compare this to the price of Unorthodox Pullies which retail for 470$ and you’ll see you’ll have quite a bit of cash leftover in your pocket

Parts are warrentied for defect in manufacturing and craftsmanship for 60 days.

I’m going to leave this open till the 21st at which point the order will be put thru and we will begin shipping pullies out to customers.

If you guys are short of people to hit the 10 mark, you can get the 240SX guys in on this too, the more the merrier.

I will be more than happy to answer all question by our email at khanmotorsport@gmail.com
Please send us emails for questions as the forum has a habit of not notifying me of PM’s or topic replies even tho i selected instant notification…Microsoft hates me :frowning: I will be checking back periodically to see how many people have signed up.

Payment Info:

On The 21st, Invoices will be sent out by paypal to those who are on the list. Please note that because we are all in ontario, the 14% GST/PST will apply. If you have an alternative arrangement which can be made i will be more than happy to work something out with you, but I pay my taxes like the rest of you and I’m tired of people (mostly honda guys lol) asking on a public forum if they can pay cash no tax. I’m not gonna lie to the government because it’s illegal and they’ll bitchslap me come tax season.

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/images/ap-350pulleykit2a.jpg