gsr blades must go im broke

i have a set of blades off my 2001 gsr that have brand new goodyear eagle ultra grip 195/55/15 tires on them im broke and i need some extra cash im figure some one needs or wants some blades…i will let them go for 350 but i will need a pair or rims to put on my car i dont care if u got rims that need tires or what ever i just need something for the car to sit on…and the kid who had them before me painted them black i have no idea why

no offers? how about 275 ?

It may be because they are black, and not all that cheap.

Yeah a bit too much, i almost bought 2 sets of blades which were almost mint and original color for like $200

Hows the tires on them?
Are they good in the snow?

the tires are mad nice they car was in vermont before i got it…the tires will deffinitely handle good in snow ok…well what do you think is a fair price i mean that idiot did ruin them when he painted them. im up for a trade if anyone wants to?

It actually looks like they have Goodyear Utra Grip Snow tires on there, My dad has these tires on his Outback and they are pretty damn good in the snow I must say.

yea well i bought the car in jan and it just so happened we were gettin a snow storm that nite ad i had to drive home from bennington…i was drivin my lincoln ls wow it sucked took me 2 and a half hours to get home should of took 45 mins…my friend was driving the gsr ad he was goin like a fuckin snow mobile

if i had money id buy them 4 my civic