GT DHi freeride/downhill MB

Well its time to move on from this and I would like to try and sell my beloved MB , its a 05 GT DHi . Has a couple upgrades. Hayes8 -8 inch hydraulic disk brakes front and rear, shaminoX 9 speed derailer, rock shox boxxer magnesium 8inch travel front forks , fox racing 9 inch travel rear shock, both have adjustable damping. Double wide modo front rim with 3 piece axle. I’m sure I’m missing a few things. The idrive system is flawless with no issues. Has couple scratches and scrapes (duh mountain bike) tires are in good shape. Looking to get $1200.00 for it these bikes retailed over 4k new back then and the forks alone were 1000$ . Please no lowballers , text is best response 7162018117 thanks for looking

[ATTACH]24405[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24406[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone 5

Bump

Sent from my iPhone 5

you should really try and post this on pinkbike if you havent already

Trying to sell local I’m not shipping this massive bike

Sent from my iPhone 5

last time i shipped a bike in an industry standard bike box (which this will fit in) it was about $60

I know a guy who gets 75% off shipping express stuff, cough cough. -_-

I hate you ^ do you know how much I have spent on shipping the past week !

75% off express shipping is generally the same price as ground shipping lol

trade you for honda parts? I have alot more than 1200 bucks worth of stuff im no longer using. including my hondata s300.

I really need to change my name to House1098 lol I no longer own a Honda lol and the only one I work on it my girls 09 accord coupe vsiq lol so nty on the parts

Sent from my iPhone 5

Nice bike. GLWS!

Wait, what? PM details please…

Price drop bump, need the money 800$!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5