GT35R turbo new price, wastegate, fuel rail, 780cc injectors

I have these for sale:

GT35R Turbo .82 A/R Exhaust Housing: Was $850 NOW $780

Wastegate: $150 SOLD

HKS Fuel Rail with 780cc Injectors: Was $400 NOW $360

Also have mild steel manifold (full race copy) and full 3" Downpipe for the turbo and for any other turbo using a T31 Exhaust Housing.
Call me at 519 220 8992 OR
email @ nathan_lodder@hotmail.com

Bump:)

that tial wastegate, is it a 44mm wastegate?
what bar spring?
do you have the 2 clamps, and weld on flanges that come with it?

That is a 38mm wastegate…

yes it is a 38 mm but i dont have the flanges…they can easily be picked up by anyone that sells TiAl though. I think for like 30 bucks a peice which is what TiAl wants for them I think.

Nate

wow those are good prices. somebody jump on this one.

fuel rail for sr? and what brand injectors are they…Do u have the grommet or o-ring (for intake manifold side) for those injectors?? how about the injectors connectors as well?

will the injectors work with a ka24de? also can you run stock ecu with these injectors?

thanks in advance
skinny

man, my cost on that turbo is double what you are asking nate…

Yah I know…i am offering people to go stupid fast for really cheap but no one wants to bite on this stuff.lol

The Turbo checks in for clearances. It was only boosted to 20 psi…that is peanuts for this turbo. A local white s13 hatch trapped 135 MPH which is like low 10’s at the last event for CSCS . He had a GT35R setup! Not too shabby…135MPH is what 600HP? There isn’t many cars on the road that will be able to chase you down on the highway with this!!

The injectors will work for KA you just have to get the correct seal for it. you would have to wire in resistors for them to work on you stock ECU

The rail is for the SR…I have injector clips for the injectors and the seals as well.

Nate

Would that fuel rail and injectors fit on my s13 sohc?

Please let me know

Thanks!

Yeah that white S13 ran an 11:10 or something… made two passes… first one very fast, second one almost a 10, then blew it up…

Fast car with some great tuning…

Put down some good numbers in Montreal…