GTFO!!!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/349031675.html

Either I’m an idiot for posting this, but this FS ad was brought to my attention.

A 900hp 9 second Supra is going for 95,000!?!?!

I’ve seen some pristine Supra’s go for 35-40k on eBay (and usually eBay is overpriced) but 95k wtf…

Under the hood there is a 2JZ engine, Greddy stage 4 turbo kit, cold air intake, high flow injections, boost controller, brand new catalytic converter, brand new racing spark plugs, blow off valve, HKS exhaust kit, gear box is tweaked, everything under the hood is chromed out.
I think for 95k I would want to know a little bit more than just that, and if thats all then somebody is lyinnnnng out their ass for 900hp. This whole ad seems wrong.

Now if this turns out to be someone on Nyspeed and I’m bashing you, my apology but this seems extremely overpriced, like double.

no pics. gayyy. i wanted to see what it looked like :frowning:

He is so full of shit his eyes have turned brown. Wow.

Ok so I’m not the only one, I knew Supra’s have a good value, but for lack of mods supporting the 900hp and I never even knew there was a such thing as a 9sec Supra… (traction har har joke, get it. lame)

Anyways, at least I’m not the only one raising the BS flag.

that’s a scam. i don’t think 95,000 is unfair for a 9 second street car, depending on the car.

hahaha definitely

I like how there was more mention of his lighting than anything else

Hahaha… thats funny…

HIGH FLOW INJECTIONS?!?!?! NO WAYZ!! theres your 95k right there.

It depends on where he bought them! ^^^^^^^^

so who is gonna be the first to call lol

Call and tell him you have a business partner that is making a payment to you and will send him a check for $195,000.00 to cover the cost of the car plus some transportation expenses and then when he deposits it to wire you the $100,000.00 or so back. :snky:

You’ll pay him as soon as that Nigerian Prince has wired you that money he promised.