GTP owns Talon

GTP>Talon (kinda cool)

http://www.sbcgp.com/15secbattle.wmv

def not cool

:greddy2:

its a 2g, thats why \

I bet that GTP runs the pretty closeto the times you can in your 5.0 :eek4dance (13 sec range). I just though it was kina cool how the vidoe was put together, and I figured it would get a few people fired up to start cutting :reloading

:wtcslap: How can you talk shit…look at what you drive :nono:

times i run, or the times the car is capable of?

times your car is capible of? you benchracing 12s again?

:smiley: of course

nothing impressive mods wise on that talon

vw > your life

smart man… ‘you’re a keeper’

I don’t know much about DSM’s. What would you say that Talon is capable of? I would say the GTP with an good driver should be in the 13.6-13.8 range and trap low 100’s.

That talon should be in the mid to low 13’s. And I didnt see any owning. All the races looked like they were even till the end. And I hate street racing videos because you dont know when they are braking, how far it is, or how fast they are going.

more like high 13’s if that…the mods list wasn’t anything spectacular ooo 1g bov, he’s still got the stock upper piping restrictions

It looked like the GTP was going to start walking pretty good. AWD>FWD out of the hole. They were racing for like 13-15 or so seconds each race so I figured they were goin till 100-110. I just thought the vidoe was put together well for a street racing video. Both cars ripped kinda decent for what they are I thought. :bigok: