gtr seats

done deal

i had to do the same thing with an old brider seat, and a sparco seat

550 anyone?

You might have a better chance parting them out. I wouldn’t mind buying the USDM passenger side one if you can get someone to buy the USDM driver side one. :slight_smile: Let me know

Mark - I like where you’re going with that.

I’ll post here when I can pick up the seat.

if i can get a buyer for each seat, such as you two ^^^, then ill sell em seperate

let me know boys

if someone buys them both before august 1st, ill include an apexi tt bov for free!

guys, please dont waste my time or yours with offerslike 450 if i deliver them to toronto.

from now on, when that happens, im going to start posting the names and offers that people have sent me in order to embarass them.

these seats are primo. shitty ones with staines/fades/tears go for 450-500.

would you ship just the passanger seat to vancouver?

fyi your seats are still faded originally the r32 seats were dark grey on the outside, they just ALL faded badly to blue.

^^ no worries

and turns out i cant post names of lowballers since we all know son is full of comedians and i dont want to bump this thread everyt other day.

i simply will not justify them with repsonses, even if it is a “no”

seats wete temp. sold to eddy applesauce for the handsome price of -$50 with free dlivery anywhere in the northern hemisphere, but buyer later decided to go with some NOS seat covers instead.

shipping will an arm and a leg to b.c
if ntohing happens locally ill let you know

what a winner…

price to part them will be 275 each

They hold better. Don’t be jealous.

:smiley: