Gtr vs veyron

Crazy russians on freeway

Doesnt even look like the veyron is puling on them and it should roast those cars

no way the veryon would get toasted will 150ish then it would eat those cars.

Negative… GTR is a 11 second car. Veyron is a 10 sec car stock, they will trap near 140 stock. Its WAY more powerful then a GTR regardless of its weight.

GTR = gay

Veyron = Bad Mofo.

I Agree with Justin.

you guys know there is a veyron running around pittsburgh? My friend saw it in Oakland

yeah… i forget who owns it.

I just got my windows tinted today by the same guy who tinted the windows on the bugatti driving around here. he had pictures of him tinting it and what not.

trying to be like me huh?

that is the switzer gtr i think it has around 750 to 800 hp to the wheels thats not stock its a bad bitch its on youtube beating dwn on a modded zr1 …

OH WOWOWOWOWOWOW HOW FUCKING COOOL MANNNNN

YOU SHOULD WRITE A FUCKING BLOG ABOUT IT>>> HIGH FIVE BRO!!! YEAH!!!

faggot

book has already been wrote, and published on your mom’s panties.

would you like me to send you a pair?

You mean the tranny held that much?

looks to me like it held it pretty dam good…

I am so tired of hearing about that fucking GTR…

Anyone can mod anything to beat anything else if enough money is spent.

Stock vs Stock is all that really matters…

so u think a supercharged v8 is in the same class as a tt v6 come on if u dnt like it thats one thing but the gtr is bad ass quit hating …

except the bullshit warranty stuff and the weak trannys, i dont mind the GTR. It gets compared to the ZR1 and other super sports cars but its not really in the same league. The price is what puts it in that league but I dont consider it comparable performance wise.

Z06 is a better race for the GTR

GTR yes cool car, but the ZR1 is just sick