Guitar Hero GTG TONIGHT 11/11/06 @ the cockpit aka the cracker barrel (the old ritz)

Dude what are you talking about I enjoyed that like crazy, most fun I’ve had playing a game in awhile. Might pick it up next week even if it ends up old and busted by then. :tup:

halo 2 on the projector sometime?

you’re not white trash sweet heart. newman’s just really really really mean.

Would be good times if there was another gathering like that. Though I’ll have to see if I can procure a cheap/crap amp too so I can attach an extra set of speakers I have laying around. Low-fi sound = the suck.

who broke jay’s couch?

what broke?

nevermind, i guess it was an existing injury. also, dawn, i’m just kidding.

hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

he implied and i said it ohhh…i dunno but that was kinda funny.

and you’re not white trash. it’s okay.

Im white trash.

my favorite part of the night.

newman to dumb girl: if you ash on that couch i’ll fucking kill you.
dumb girl: i really like your sweater
newman: great, but the whole thing about killing you still stands.

pretty much anything that came out of newman or shrew’s mouth last night kinda made my night.

and newman’s hoodie was realy fly.

i wasn’t refering to newman. newman could tell me i should have been aborted or something ridiculous, and everything would be fine. but if you’re not my friend, you can’t say mean things! (shrew)

anywho, the projector made the night great. i would have showed all of you my awesome skills, but i had places to go, people to see. haaaaaa.

my friends were blown away that you guys had a GH GTG. they wouldn’t shut up about it. it was silly fun.

Bah, I want to play it so bad now. I’m totally buying this tonight on the way home, you all suck.

Glad everyone enjoyed the setup, probably the most useage it’s seen in weeks if not months. Definatly wouldn’t have issues with bringing it out again with some extras. Was fun to get out and meet a few new people too.

I have a sony surrond sound amp and some JBL 500s for next time

i feel now is a good time to say this for all of you:
Nay. We are but men.
Rock!
Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah,
Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh

I feel like its never a good time for you to say anything!

Next weekend guys? Same thing, we’ll see if we can round up more people.

i should slap you in public. real hard.

you can slap me in public but not hard.

Haha, I just got it. So going to be playing the shit out of this all week now I’d be down for next week. Though right after that I’ll have the fun of trying to hunt down a Wii.