Gym stuff for sale

I’ve got some good gym equipment for sale for those trying to get in shape, bulk up over winter, start a gym, complete their gym, etc… All used but in excellent condition. This stuff is not cheap shit that breaks that you find on kijiji. I love working out and I take care of my shit and at the end of the day this is gym equipment not makeup and handbags.

Get swole over winter guys.

Equipment:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9593/chromebarsolympicezcurl.jpg
-EZ curl bar, bought for 80$+tax, selling for 50$

Dumbells:
Not actual image but same shit:
http://images.craigslist.org/3md3o13l75Z15X25R3a7qee53756008a61301.jpg

Usually 1$+tax/lbs per DB. Selling for 0.8$/lbs per DB:
3lbs x 2
5lbs x 2
10lbs x 2
15lbs x 2
55lbs x 1

Olympic bar, Olympic plates and barbell collar clips pending sale today.

Hampton Olympic barbell, all olympic plates and collar clips SOLD.

Some dumbells pending potential sale, grab em while they’re hot :wink:

that cage and bench is pretty sweet.

Buy :slight_smile: The squat rack also doubles up as a chinup/pullup as you can see.

And the bench is adjustable, incline, decline and you can also get upgrade options (leg curl, preacher curl, i think a few other options can’t recall now).

It’s high quality stuff not the typical york equipment garbage found on kijiji/craigs.

The squat rack can handle 600lbs capacity (recommended I’m sure it could do more but eh). And the bench press has 1000lbs capacity so the weights won’t crush you while benching :smiley: Strong stuff.

45lbs x 2 DBs SOLD to NoSkillz! Get swole bro! :slight_smile:

York is way up there in quality. Most gym use york and hammer strength. Besides I wouldn’t buy this shit because a membership is more sufficient. IMO.

Home grade york equipment is flimsy overpriced GARBAGE. Furthermore comparing commercial grade gym equipment to home grade equipment is a whole other thing all together. It’s like saying their walmart 400$ treadmill sucks compared to their gym’s 6000$ commercial grade treadmill.

Some people also drive 1+ hour one way to work and don’t have the luxury of time.

Furthermore some people don’t like to be tied up with contracts like so many gyms put them in.

Personally I was building my own gym as it fit my work time frame, but plans change and I have priorities so half of my stuff is up for sale.

Your opinion is yours in the end, buy or bye :slight_smile:

This is the kind of GARBAGE you’ll find on kijiji or craigs:

http://www.brauns.com/gcimages/products/york-4002.jpg

Something someone can build unsafely in their backyard garage :smiley: Hell you could probably mould those sand weights ha ha ha.

that is some quality stuff, how flexible are you on that bench.

hahaha yeah thats pretty ghetto.

Why don’t you “get swole” ahmed.

Who says I’m not LOL? Well I’m a medium size guy… I’m howering between 210-220lbs at the moment… gotta bulk up to 240ish again…

I got other priorities at the moment so $$$ makes more sense :slight_smile: I still have means to work out :slight_smile:

If you guys want you can throw offers in PM

Oh yeah the only trades I would consider are RPF1 SBC 18x10.5+15 wheels :smiley: Unless otherwise stated.

Otherwise money talks :smiley:

2x 50lbs DBs pending sale

got any actuals of that EZ curl bar?

And the 50lb DBs 2x are sold. Edited what’s remaining.

Honestly it looks just like that one so I picked it, it’s suited for standard olympic plates.

Prices updated

And the 2x20lbs, 2x25lbs, 2x35lbs have been sold!

Hoist HF-4970 Squat Rack and pullup-chipup 600lbs capacity and Hoist H- 4165 6 position decline, flat, incline F.I.D Bench 1000lbs capacity SOOOOOOLD

Page edited to reflect what’s left.