H2O International

Yesssssssssssssss

nice kid how many miles

Better be as good as nicks manifold you cleaned up, smooooth as a babys bottom

cars all suck I hate mk3s my golf was a pos

dont you worry my friend:thumbup

anyone got an extra radar detector i can bring for the h2o trip? i know half you mofos have like 6 v1’s

i got a vuvuzela thats about it though. you can blow it in the cops face if you get yanked

If you are meeting up with us at Joey’s on Friday, there will be 2 people with them in their cars.

meet up with us, bitch im driving you. or so im told. i just meant for the whole weekend, im sure i will be off on my own at some point getting in trouble. ill buy one if i have to but i figured i might see if someone had one. i normally dont get too crazy in this car yet and havent needed one.

:rofl Money Mike being put to it’s meaning :rofl

Shined up the wHip last night, she’s ready to gooooooo:

coupes lookin freshy

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3949/img3108g.jpg

Bummed I cant go with you guys…next year is a deff. Better take lots of pixxx and vidz!

New car looks awesome man!

What happened?

Eh, need to work, had to pay a few big bills haha I would of been cutting it close if i went…im assuming its the same dates every year, if so ill take them off now! Hahaha

What are you doing, rock crawling with that 4x4? :lol

It’s lowered enough to my liking, to the point where I don’t lose ride quality.

Looks good:thumbup, id keep it like that so you can at least ride some bumpy roads…barely haha

Sick pickup joey !!
Fucking love s6s- what wheels are those?
PM me mods list plz:thumbup

What the fuck is ride quality? fucking dump it

Next year I will attend again. Let me know who can pull off more stupid shit then me and not get arrested