H2Oi Pt.3: The Show.[votblindub might shit his pants.]

Oh shit you guys actually put magnets on peoples cars? That’s kinda fucked up, especially since all your VW guys are all about pristine paint ect. Magnets could leave some scratches if not removed carefully.

yetti has them on his camera as do i on mine, dunno where his pics are and im trying to find a camera wire to upload mine

the guys SN is Silver71vw

most of the magnets were held in and and did not actually touch the cars, and the few that were we done very carefully. it was ment to be a joke everyone who saw us doing it LOVED it. as said before most of the owners even laughed and chatted with us for a few minutes.

i have them on my facebook just have to make a thread about it. and the magnets were really soft and really weak. just for that reason that they wouldnt damage the paint.

friend me on facebook you putz

that turbo r32 looks familar. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I went over and talked to the owner…said I knew you “the guy with the black Z06”. He’s a cool dude, said he was mad he lost on ~730whp and went home and turned the boost up to 26psi and tried to make 1000whp :rofl and then blew his tranny to pieces so he turned it back down to 20psi. :lol

r u fucking kidding me??? wowow!!! thats awesome

those guys are a bunch of jolly kanooks, very cool dudes.

Chome Undies FTMFW!!! Oh and the Cuda style GTI is badass.

:rofl he goes “yeah, i wanted to make 1,000whp and was very pissed that i lost to that black vette!!” (/canadian accent)

well make it 1000hp. ill just up the boost from 8 to 12 and still smoke em!

nice pics man!! looks like it was a great show.

votblnidub DEFF SHARTED lol

hi, i held them in my hand. thanks…

and sully. any time bro. anytime.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7682/img1633ov.jpg

Those poor sunglasses

that security guy was hatin’ at first but then he lightened up :lol

aw come on no need for that, you know damn right youd be PISSED if someone put that on your car

Lmao at brett trying to fight sully