fails of h2o

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=fshow&id=141

disclaimer… this was in good fun dont be a bitch…

so not everyone failed. and not all fails were equal. and we had many judges from all sorts of backgrounds. thanks goes out to all of them. and to get the ball rolling we tagged my buddies honda first. even though many dubbers saw his tail lights during the weekend.

then we got to the shor and the fails started early when we pulled into the lot we saw this

then we noticed this lil guy. nice car just needs to finish the hood

mk4’s are not yet old school so

and this is a lie

this was are first contestant for epic fail of the day. nice work but not my cup of tea

then we found some wheel gap fail

then some i cant see at night and wheel gap fail

no words needed

you know why

very nice car but not true

and then we found are WINNER!!!

thanks to all the judges and we couldnt tag this one but man did we want to. on the way home we saw the epic exhaust fail

and finally big thanks to my girl who made me the magnets as a surprise. man does she know my sense of humor!!

haha awesome magnets dude

ZOMG THIS WAS SO NOT FUNNY IM GONNA KILL YOU I.R.L.

Funny, but if I saw some guy putting a sticker/magnet on my car, it would be permanently mounted behind their eye sockets :lol

really!!!???!?!?!?! people get that butthurt? i have some left i must find your car and put one on it asap.

Exactly. I mean I can see it was done in the name of humor, but I didn’t want anything to do with it. I just walked away from them at that point. And we all know, Brett would shit himself if he saw someone put something on his car/stank on his motor (ask Joey). hypocrite = not cool

ya people get itchy about stuff like that, esp some people i know lol so i think its best not to touch anyones car

i think some people dont get it… its JUST A CAR… srsly but 80% of people who bring their cars to a show prolly feel all butt hurt about something like this…

Yes, I take alot of pride in my car, was my 1st car and Ive put 8yrs into making it the way i want it. Sounds dumb, but its alot more than a car to me. Fair warning

Yup. Fuckin with peoples car is disrespectful. Plain and simple.

awesome. ur gf rocks. lol.

well as long as there’s no damage to my car i really dont care. its just my girl made the magnets and actually made sure they were soft enough not to damage paint or anything. but hey some people take shit WAY to seriously. so to them i say enjoy your heart attack and i’ll see ya in hell.

um…

like this guy ! :number1

but u gotta respect it either way even if u dont agree

LOL thats why i thought it was AWESOME that he was doing the magnet stickin, but i saw that he didnt touch most of the cars in the shots so it wasnt that bad guys !

Alot of people see cars as “just cars”, or modes of transportation. I have no hesitation about putting someone on their ass if they fuck with my car. Wouldnt be the 1st or last time. Im not saying what you guys did wasnt funny, but just watch out, someday it might bite ya in the ass. Thats all

persay i was to dry hump it?:wierd

If your dry, you shouldnt need to touch it :lol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ya got me :frowning:

please dont bite my ass. but in all seriousness i completely understand but we made sure no harm was done to any of the cars. i suppose next time to be more pc i will make a giant cardboard cutout and put it next to the cars. would that be less offensive.

Im not mad or anything man lol. Do as ya please, just letting ya know there are people like me out there :lol

i’m not saying your mad i’m just joking around. because thats what people like me do to people like you… jk :lol