no respect....

Why does nobody around here have any respect for anything. I woke up today to find my car covered in ketchup and mustard, and all I can think is what the fuck. I have been so busy lately I haven’t had time to piss anyone off. I took it through a car wash and that didn’t help so I hand washed it and it ended up taking about 45 minutes to clean all that shit off. I mean really who the fuck does shit like that. It wasn’t even out in the street, it was in my back yard. I don’t know, I guess it just really pisses me off how little respect people have for other peoples property. Fucking assholes. What a way to start my day.

Sorry. I was so drunk I thought it was a big hamburger.

pics

parked in your driveway?

haha i didnt see any bite marks… eyes bigger than your stomach?

no i didnt have time, i wanted to get it all cleaned up before the sun baked it on there…

yea

On the plus side: it wasn’t permanent.

On the minus side: it wasn’t an accident, like someone backing in to it. 100% intentional.

I went looking for a 5 gallon bucket of relish and passed out before I found one.

:picard: Anyways, shitty to hear. That shit seems like it would be fairly caustic. Any damage to the clearcoat or anything?

ex girlfriend?

yea, I am still on the fence as to whether it was a random thing or someone who knew it was mine. Not many people know where I moved to or what I drive now.

no, no damage thankfully… just a pain in the ass. i am glad i got it off before the sun was beating on it

“before he cheats”?

Not having respect is hitting someone’s car in the parking lot and taking off.

You have a case of someone having a serious issue with you. That was done with intent.

Every time I hear that song I hope someone stabs that bitch in the eye. Go after your ex bitch, not his truck.

i moved recently, so i doubt they could find me…

thats super shitty. :tdown:

I really don’t know anybody who has an issue with me… I am pretty easy going and for the most part everyone who meets me, likes me.

But what a pussy move, seriously. If you have a problem with me don’t fuck with my car… come find me and we can settle it…

it may have been a female friend, too.

Girls don’t realize how bad for a car that shit can be. A pair or more of females could have thought this was a cute joke/way of saying hi.

Yeah, pretty sure it’s someone you know. If not it’s an extremely random act to go up someone’s driveway to put condiments on a car. A car outside a bar, or parked in a fast food parking lot I’d believe random act, but this sounds like someone who knows you.

My car got egged a few nights ago, I completely accepted it as karma.

That damages paint so bad…thats gotta be one of the worse ways to damage a car

that sucks man… i agree it’s completely stupid and makes no sense why people do that.

about a month go my car got egged (parked in the street). yeah thanks whoever, you’re cool.

couple weeks ago, someone silly stringed all of the cars on my street. although not as bad as egg… still annoying as hell.

makes you want to just sit outside in the dark at night and wait for the chance to catch someone…

lol word.

to the OP, here is a legitimate question:

“did you deserve it?”