Hacking the PSP

I’m thinking about picking up 2 PSP 2000s before I go on a trip (I leave thursday)

I jhate plane rides and a hacked PSP would make my life easier. Any way I can pick one of these up and have them hacked before my trip? Maybe buy 2 on craigslist for cheap?

Advice?

if you buy them i can hack them for you, just make sure the mother board is a TA-085v1, TA-085v2, TA-088v1, TA-088v2, or a TA-090v1 if you buy a slim.
if you buy a phat all of them are hackable.

i can even burn a couple games onto dvd for you after theyre hacked so you have something to get you started.

niiiiice. i might take you up on that. which is better to buy and what’s your availability? also where should i cop the memory card? i might just buy the psp locally…if you could just tell me what i should know, i’ll go buy them this weekend.

i don’t need the games i have a great source

just make sure if its the slim is got the right mother board, but i personally prefer the phats cause they dont feel like your going to snap them in half. (this is what my phat currently looks like: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x23/pirite716/pspsig.jpg?t=1246586875 )
whats nice about the phat too is that you can upload the 1.5 kernal to it.
the only downfall on the phat is no skype but if that doesnt matter to you i would choose the phat over the slim.

memory card just look around for the best deal since your in such a time restraint, other wise i would say ebay. i found a 4gig for $15 shipped.

cool. much appreciation. if you don’t mind kick me a PM with the best way to contact you and i’ll hit you up after i pick these up.

thanks