Halloween Costumes

I was just going to make a joke about someone fitting into you…but then I remembered you’re married and therefore no longer have sex.

Yea, was so Fing crowded.

Shoulda stayed at Elliots and hung out with Pedo!!!

We waited till 11 for you guys.

I heard you were drunk!

I was pretty drunk, I think we got to Elliots around 11:30ish though!!!

quoted as a testament to how drunk she actually was. We got to Elliots no earlier than 12:30 LOL. :thumbup:thumbup

P.S. hide your girls tits if you don’t want them groped by drunk tracey.

:rofl :rofl

LMFAO

:rofl:rofl

Yea it was… we got down there around 1 or 1:30 and it was ridiculously busy! Once we got to Albany we went downtown then Lark street…

haha… :thumbup

Yea, we left Elliots at like…12? but it was really like 1 cuz of time change. We got downtown to find ZERO parking and people lining the streets…

So we didn’t even bother haha. :frowning: I was looking forward to scantily clad girls though!

I wish I could grab random chick’s boobs and it be ok just because I’m drunk and they aren’t hidden.

Really? I pulled into the lot by Blue and no prob had a spot in like 2 sec’s

must suck to be you… lol

buy pedobear costume and grab all the tits you want. it’s part of the character if anyone asks.

LOL im sure tracey was thrilled when you got home

I wasn’t even upset!!! We both got to touch boobies so it was all good! :slight_smile:

:lol does that mean i can touch your boobies next time i come over?! kthxbye

haha no thanks!

wayne better get his wallet out! :ahh

P.S. hide your girls tits if you don’t want them groped by drunk tracey.

Yeah i was in conversation and all of sudden bam boobie grabbin,nice work Tracy.LoL.

Yeah it did clear out quick,im still laughing at the pedo bear pic,satring at Kennys ass.Had to be there.

rofl so awesome. i put the costume away today and left the head on my couch cause it makes me LOL and instantly cheers me up every time i look at it. :rofl

Just got in from my game and wayne u r a folk hero.Some guy on the other team said he went to muddys and seen a bear,i laughed from warmups till i could get home and post it.+rep.