Halloween Costumes

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl That would have been great to see. I can just imagine the looks on peoples faces

:lol that’ll be hilarious

You better be there for halloween! Second best next to Sienafest! Actually better because there are pretty much naked girls everywhere.

And it’s on a Saturday this year. :excited

Word, I’m down! I gotta figure out a costume, haven’t gotten dressed up for Halloween for like 5 or 6 years now :rofl

The GF wants me to be the big bad wolf so she can be little red riding hood. But I kinda wanna see how many kids I an scare by being Frank the Bunny.

:rofl

I was seriously going as dead billy mays, and my buddy eric is going as the mugshot shamwow vince.

Last year I was a electric plug and my g/f was a socket. Not very original, but it was fun lol

If you can’t grow a real deal beard like that, you can’t be him.

I can’t, and I am.

EVERYONE is going to be Billy Mays.

Do you have pics of your SWAT costume? I’m intrigued.

somebody has to be michael jacksonnn

I was ace ventura last year. win.

I am going to be Artie, The strongest man!..In the world!

If I can find the sweater and pants…lol

somewhere I have one or two. Let me look through the computer folders here. nothings named/labeled :frowning:

Holy shit, takin it back to 1995!! Good choice!

i want to buy that pedobear costume

i like to do something this year, i havent really done anything for the past few years, ill prob get stuck working tho.

I had one just like that 3 years ago, except mine was a bull… I was Also Very Drunk!

wow nick u look like u belong on brokeback mtn.