HALTECH HALTECH HALTECH

Since i have been getting so many calls for The new Haltech stuff, i gave them a call and opened an account and ordered some stuff up.

This is a plug and play STAND ALONE eECU, with a lot more functions than most of the other ecus on the market. VALUE IS INCREDIBLE !

I have the platinum sport 1000, in stock, with the plug and play wiring for 1499.99 - this works for any 4 banger motor !

http://www2.haltech.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94&Itemid=77

I have the platinum sport 1000 , in stock, with the plug and play wiring for 1499.99 +hst

THESE COME WITH INBUILT MAP SENSORS, SO NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED !! STOCK MAF CAN ALSO BE USED IF YOU LIKE !

BRAND NEW AIR INTAKE SENSOR ALSO INCLUDED ! UNBEATABLE VALUE !

Pm or call me anytime for more info !

Varun

wow thats awesome as fuck! plug and play ftw

Just tuned on of these recently for PnP SR20. Works amazing. Car was very smooth and driveable when done

these bad boys plug and play for ka’s as well ?

varun already has mine on order i look forward to seeing what this thing can do :stuck_out_tongue:

There is no jumper harness for KA , however they have a universal lead which can run any 4 banger motor on the planet…takes about 2 hours in hook it up - There are quite a few ka-t guys running that setup with Haltechs.

back in stock guys, msg or call anytime !