Hamilton H64715885

Selling my Hamilton H64715885. Owned for a year and maybe worn once a month. Usually on a winder. So “new” that the band is still stiff since it is not broken in. I have the box and can dig around for paperwork if needed.
It is a big watch; 46mm, and feels bigger than that.
Asking $600 leaving $25 for you to haggle me and give me the $575 I really want out of it.
Edit: $550 now

Great looking watch with quality movement. BobbyRGV or w/e should buy this instead of a Citizen.

Thanks for the note. Pretty sure this one wears twice the size of the other Hamilton I sold you back in the day. This is my third and probably won’t be my last.

yeah 46mm is very large. I’m quite upset with myself that I’m not in a position to make an impulse purchase on this myself. Spending too much money getting my boat ready for wakeboard season.

i dont think 46 is “very” large at all. it fits my wrist nicely.

i wear mine daily and i love it.

good price for sure and a great way for someone to make a nice entrance into the watch game

they look good with aftermarket straps too…

interested in a trade at all?
http://www.authenticwatchstore.com/victorinox-241190-watch-ambassador-mens-silver-dial.html

VSA, mechanical hand wind. pics do not do it justice. real solid watch.

I would consider trades but I have something else in mind. Nice watch, but not really what I want to add to the collection now.

no prob. just thought it might be worth a shot.

Update, I will be in Buffalo next weekend if someone is interested. I won’t have much free time but could meet somewhere Saturday morning ish.

$460. I would rather hand someone the watch and have them hand me cash then deal with watchuseek or ebay.

Bump. Dropped in another $10, slow crawl to the bottom, but I got some additional funds and something else picked out.

whoa this is a smoking deal!

if this trend continues i might have to pay more attention haha. i do like the piece. although i promised myself i would not buy an auto with the day/date again. i dont have a winder. if i can move one of mine i might be interested.

Found the box tonight. Let me know this weekend will be your only chance for a while I’ll be in buffalo. Otherwise I’ll have to ship it.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc404/ronoversiii/40DB7FCF-10F5-4610-8FB8-51F304392E94_zpsk1oiq4a1.jpg

PM’d

i mistyped. I meant 560 and then 550. Honestly, I was hoping to get $550. Make me an offer but I know I won’t take less than $500. Sorry for the confusion. I’m available early mornings the next two days in the getzville area.

Sold. Thanks. Enjoy.