hamilton ontario coupe 240 $600

This is my winter beater that i bought about 2 months ago the underside of the car is really solid for a 240 and the engine bay has little rust around the strut tops and inner fenders. it was gold and now is roughly painted black with an enamel paint (it was my beater gimme a break) exhaust has an aftermarket muffler and the body is in decent shape its got a dent in the driver fender and the rear quarter was repaired. It is a coupe with 240k on it. i bought the car with a blown engine and had a spare engine come with the car i just had to put it together, so i through the engine in the car wtih a new cap rotor plugs wires exhaust gaskets ( has leak from manifold to DP) and got all of the injectors cleaned and put a new fuel pump in it due to old leaking one. i paid 600 bucks plus all the labour and crap I put into it and i just want to get rid of it me and my girlfriend are going to be buying a newer car. right now the car likes to sputter and backfire when it rains so i have the idle set up high so its interesting to drive hahaha has full compression across all cylinders the engine was rebuild 60k ago. i just cant get the thing to run perfect its just finicky i guess you guys would know more about it i’m a rotorhead so i’m rusty on piston motors lol. if anyone interested my e-mail is rx7_ace@hotmail.com and the car is in hamilton ontario

oh and please e-mail me if you want to contact me i check my email about 3000000 times a day fastest response if interested

it would help your sale if you told them what year it was.

it would help if you post some pictures too

ah right lol hahaha. 89 coupe automatic 600 bucks

is this still forsale??? if so pm me with address

where in hamilton are you locate i may have to check this car out .

Very interested

send pics to

ian.muirNO@SPAMsympatico.ca

(obviously take out the NOSPAM part)

Thanks,
Andrew

interested as well, send pics to jazevac@hotmail.com
im in hamilton so if the car is outside and easly visable that is just as good, so location would be great, just email please and thank u

pics im in hamilton

! yikes

Pics to reechi69@hotmail.com

too late. im the owner of the car now

haha ace i didnt think you were on here dude. heard you went back to school.