handful of this for sale.. ipods, amp, etc..

XXX

is the iPod stuck on hold or does it play?

Right now the Mini is stuck in hold. If anyone knows how to manually unlock it, then please let me know. Because aside from the headphone thing and the hold thing, it works 100%…

The Nano and the Touch are 100% perfect…

Is that strat in the background due for sale anytime soon lol?

haha It’s just a Squire…

:crying:

No hurt in that lol, if you wanna try to get rid of her to upgrade I might be interested for a spare.

haha Honestly, I bought it a few weeks ago and got rid of my Warlock. I wanted to learn how to play, so I wanted a better starter guitar. I actually really like it. Plus, 100 is far cheaper than buying a real one for like 800. haha

Removed a few items and added a spoiler…

iPod Nano is sold I’m assuming?

At the moment I decided to keep the iPod’s. But if I decide to sell the Touch, I will also be selling all of them. Which one were you interested in? I ended up messing with the pink one and got it out of hold, but I use it in my car with my Alpine direct connection since the headphone jack is screwed up but the bottom thing is what’s connected. The silver Nano was only with the Alpine until I fixed it. But now I use the pink one because it’s 4gb instead of 2gb. Regardless, which did you want?

Was thinkin about the Nano.

Lemme pick up a 2nd gen 4gb blue Nano from eBay here in the next week or so and it’s yours, cool? 40 still…

Bump. Added new iPod.

Amp sold. Bump. Adding new pics today of spoiler and other iPod…

Pics added of the spoiler and black iPod. Silver iPod re-added.

Computer and skateboard added.

Might want either 2gb ipods, probably the black. I’ll text ya and work something out

Black Nano goes to Stenzel. Thanks dude.

Added a few items. Want to trade iPod Touch for iPhone…

Thanks again for Ipod Nano.

Great Seller!!!

And as always, a great buyer!

interested in the 2 g ipod nano silver. still have it? in perfect condition? come with all the plugs and things? anything else?

I’m gonna go with no.