Happy bday deadbeatoff

Eat shit asshole :thumbup

happy birthday ya big bitch!

Happy Birthday!

Who is game to get a birthday cake, light it on his front doorstep, and run off like a bunch of 12 year olds playing ding dong ditch?

:rofl

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday ya big bastard !!! lol

Happy Birthday Deadbearwhatever

Happy bday beefcake! :hug

I would normally say Happy Birthday but i’m not going to out of spite because noone wished me a happy bday 3 days ago. Fuck it.

^jesus?

:rofl

Happy whatever, deadmeatloaf.

Math^?

29-3 = 26

Close but you fail.

Happy birthday you mongoloid fuck

Happy birthday!

Then you should prolly change your birthday on the forum from January 1st 1980 to December 26th. :number1

Hmm. Didn’t realize that haha.

happy bday!

happy birthday ed

Happy bday brotha

Happy bday you sexy bitch

thanks everyone. today is my birthday and im sitting home hoping my bagel and milk will stay down.

yesterday morning i woke up with a full stomach and really bloated, thinking it was the natty peanut butter i ate b4 bed, i proceeded to work. i got there and it only got worse so i went home after staying only 1 hour. got home, layed in bed and could not eat, drink, or even sleep. my head was killing me, my back was killing me and to make matters worse, i knew i was about to blow chunks. so i go to the bathroom and all i could do was shit. about 3 hours later i get the all the tell tail signs of puke, sweat, mouth watering and i know its coming. go into the bathroom and whamo! ooo it hurt sooooooo bad. my fucking groin was flexing so bad i almost pulled it! in fact i had to hold my cock while i puked because i thought it was going to fall off!

so from 6am till about 8pm i was in hell, pewping and turning right around and pukeing. finally got some IBUprofin in me and i slept. around 12am i was hungry and this was a good sign. i downed a bottle of gatoraid and slept some more.

ugh! so my birthday has been spent nibbleing here and there on things hoping they stay down. im good now, just recovering.