Happy Birthday No Parking

Happy B-day Joseph!

yay!!! Did your Porsche arrive in time for ur birthday

no fucking UPS sucks…this is the LAST time I ship a Carrera GT via UPS freight

:tup: to no parking signs btw

time for birthday spankings

happy birthday

Happy Bday. Let’s put a “100 something” shot on the evo for the day to celebrate!

-Mike

should have used Chris’ Carrier Service…record time shipments of all exotic high end vehicles

Been there, done that on the Integra, he needs to step up to a 200+…

Happy Birthday Joe :bday: :beer:

yay. happy b-day. we will drink tonight in celebration. too bad your birthday doesnt fall on a weekend…wednesday is gonna be dead for the bar scene lol

when i read the thread title, not only did i not laugh, but i think it actually destroyed some potential future laughter. I could totally see some guy get hit in the nads with a football and not even crack a smile.

happy birthday joe. what time are you going to BLOW out your candles?

yeah b/c tonight isn’t the biggest drinking night of the year or anything

:rofl:

wow you are re tard ed

stop watchnig msnbc and start watching comedy central. it will work wonders for your sarcasm detctor.

even finnier is we were talking about this last night. and last week. and last month, about how much we were going to drink tonight because it was this wednesday. fucking retarded

edit:
JoesTypeS: you douchenossle
JoesTypeS: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=381661#post381661
labatt888: why?
JoesTypeS: check link, read post, slap yourself in the forhead
labatt888: no, i refuse to click that, because you will be slapping forehead for lack of any sort of sarcasm meter if it is what i think it is
labatt888: dumbass
JoesTypeS: lol
JoesTypeS: tonight is the biggest drinking night of the year
JoesTypeS: I’m pretty sure the bars wont be dead
labatt888: holy fuck you are retarded
JoesTypeS: oh
labatt888: lets see who else is retarded before i have to post again
JoesTypeS: your sarcasm was poorly phrased
labatt888: thats it, i am convinced you have been drinking already, and i am cutting you off. lets see what the other assholes have to say
labatt888: oh yeah, and happy birthday btw
labatt888: retard

HAHHAHA, now that is funny. :tup:

JoesTypeS - You are just a stupid fuck, that was the most obvious bit of sarcasm I have ever seen. I forgot, you can never be wrong or dumb. :wink:

HA HA HA HA HAAAAPPY Birthday shorty

happy bday joe :slight_smile:

haha joe owned himself. happy bday fawker. oh my god if my birthday was tonight i would prob die :lol:

ah ha!

someone should turn this thread into a joe pic thread lol

:bday: