Happy hour @ Town tavern free beer who's commin...

mac giering if you can poke me in

We’re in our plans fell through for friday night.
Pm’d you our names

Beth…ur sig is priceless:)

Hahaha thanks :bigthumb:

yup,sleeper has it now:kekegay:

Is it too late to get on the list? I know you had to turn it in before Friday.
3 of my college buddies are coming to town for Pitt’s homecoming and wanted to go to Fathead’s anyway. I said we should meet up with you guys.

There will be 8 of us, altogether.

If we can’t get on the list, no big deal. We’ll see you there anyway!

actually i ended up turning in the list yesterday afternoon…but I had a couple people get in touch with me later…I think I will give the girl a call and see if I can add em…pm me there names I pm you letting you know if I could add it …if not come and hang anyway!!!

[COLOR=“Blue”]Date is set…OCTOBER 20th …7pm-8pm for the free beer. SO GET THERE ON TIME!!! See ya all soon!![/COLOR]

don’t forget tonight at 7 Town Tavern in South Side…I’ll see ya there!

Mmmmmm Free Beer.

time for round 2 at towne tavern:blue:

i am not sure if i am going to be able to make it late tonight… my ass is dragging hard core!

I’m actually feelin the same at work…but that will hopefully change at 5 when I get off…so are you coming at all MR WHITEY???

When you go in do you just say your name and see if it is on the list? I’d like to stop down and I should be on there??

holy shit i didnt know the drinking commenced at 7, whoah boy

blackout central tonight

I will be there :smiley:

yeah just say you’re there for the happy hour party and your on the list…an yes your on there. my names Heather so you know.

oh my, what a night. again…this started out harmless enough. Ask bgblockelcamino and burnyd how it ended up :blue:

I AM FINALLY HOME… OH boy