Pittspeed Paintball Day

Ok so we got something started…Here are links to the two places we narrowed it down to and a list of people who are down for this.
RSVP IS CLOSED. ANY OTHERS WHO WANT TO ATTEND MIGHT BE ABLE TO BE WORKED IN BECAUSE I HAVNE’T CALLED AAPP YET!! THE LIST BELOW ISN’T ALL THAT CAN/ARE ATTEND(ING) EVERYONE WHO POSTED THEY WOULD COME IS INCLUDED AS LONG AS YOUR POSTED DATE ISN’T ANY LATER THAN TODAY(12/29) CAN EVERYONE PM OR POST WHAT DAYS FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS YOU CAN GO THAT WAY I CAN COMPAIR EVERYONE’S AVAILABILITY AND SET A DATE
http://www.allamericanpaintballpark.com/play.html
AAPP Is the OFFICIAL place of play.
List:
Myself
Sleeper(Beer is a must)
HondaCivic92
Be_Rad
Cheeks
SloWhite_Z
vtecsol
starboy
Big_Pimpn(Yea guns are avail we will be indoors at all american)
HwH22Hx(Chicks r fun to PWN)
whitey(YES!)
hayabusa03rx
dgramc
sight_n_sound(straboy says your comming!)
SlowCivic
Boosted93sedan(+ a possible 3 people)
P8NT_BALLAH
Spyderking69
we can do a lot better than this…can everyone pm me their cell numbers(and names…i don’t know everyone on here) & emails(the ones you check daily) so i can start organizing things and finding out when the best time for everyone would be. We need to do this pittspeed style…and it would be nice to know what everyone is best at…Rushing…Sniping…Backing…i myself like to snipe/plan my moves out on the go

a few of us (other members) were talking bout this before. there’s this place in mcdonald called Urban Assault where you can play paintball til like 4am if you want big enough to hold 50 people?

Beer allowed?

im def down for paint balling. Been doing it for years now. Always win. So like to see what competition is out there. Went to urban over 60 times. Great place. Been to few others too in door and out

i hear urban assault is pretty good…if we could all agree on a field that would be great then just set up a time where everyone will be free

As far as i know, yes. i mean we were all drinking/playing there, 2 weeks ago, and they didnt say anything…

You can drink and play paintball. Shooting drunk guys is the best. I’d be down if we could do a group deal for like $60-75 including rental, air and 1/2 case of paint. It’s been a while since The Rainmaker has set foot in the woods :wink:

depends on what you need,… gun, paint, air, mask. i recomend bringing your own paint to save some omoney

they are one of the few ranges that let you bring your own paint correct?

Man, I’ll have to check and see if I can still find a reseal kit for my SPyder… its like 10 years old now.

I’ve been playing competetively for years now. I currently play for university of pgh, where we play in the psp and cfoa series. Last year we tied for first in the ncpa xball series.

Id be down to play although with the weather getting colder I would recommend all american paintball park in greensburg. they are indoor climate controlled and are reasonably priced

http://www.urbanassaultpb.com/content/prices.html
http://www.allamericanpaintballpark.com/play.html

I’m down for this shit if we can get something going and all american only lets you buy there paint I think.

i am in

were is the place located.

cheeks is a huge target.

you can put me down. Gotta check my equipment, havent used it in ages. Prolly need a new tank.

Do these places rent guns and stuff? Im interested if so.

yeah they rent gun and have a free o2 setup and all american is in greensburg up past westmoreland mall

let me guess, you need a ride.

I’d like to do this for the fun of it…but sounds like you guys are HARD CORE about it…I’m not a wuse but if I got hit would I be banned from PS for a week ( for letting my team down ) ??? :crying: Anyway I would have to rent the equipment but I have always wanted to that!!!