Paintball Guys

People were talking a few nights ago about getting into leagues. There might be 3 but it got me wanting to play. Anyone suggest some local indoor places that have open nights?

I found JelloFactory(http://www.jellofactorypaintball.com) by Leroy and Pow Paintball (http://www.powpaintball.com/index.html) in Ransomville.

Anyone drive out or would be interested in heading out? Looking to get back into it if this other league falls through so anyone who plays in the woods or local fields hit me up.

Also, does a paintball gun fall into the same rules as BB or air rifle where its considered a firearm and cant be discharged in the city?

I’d so be down for this, but alas I am not there.

i would be down

is that place in tonawanda still open?

I miss paintball so much. Started out playing some woods rec ball and made it into speedball, but I would love to retouch with my “roots” lol. Just dont waan buy the gear.

Well if anyone wants to meet up and go play let me know. I would love to get back out and play in an indoor open session for fun.

Id go and play some PB. Drop me a PM as to the where’s and when’s when you get some people organized.

I will update the thread when I find a place and when they have drop ins. Hoping that we can get a small team together for leagues if we get the same people out each week.

nvp paintball has the NPL league. its a 3 man xball league that starts october 8th. some pretty good competition too.

Ya that place looks awesome. Never been there. Fun to drive out there one night for a few hours if we get a few people that want to play.

I would be up for a trip to the Jello Factory Friday at 6pm for some playing if anyone wants to go. Its right off the LeRoy exit. Seems like Pow doesn’t have anything until Sunday at 10am for rec ball.

Pow is at least updating their site with events this year. Jellofactory still has events from 2006 on it.

ya nvp is fun ive never been to jello factory. nvp is friday 5 to 11 pm saturday 5 to 11 pm and sunday 12 to 5 pm, i usually go on fridays if im not already practicing at my teams field.

I’m joining my friends league that plays at EMRpaintball.com in PA once a month. From what I heard and saw the place and the people that play are serious business; they use tanks and rocket launches.

Anyways, I’d be down for some paintballing. PM me if you are serious about playing.

-Jarrod

I’ve got woods that I used to play right near my parents house for a quick game if interested

I’ll be at POW Sunday. Been playing with those guys since 00-01

i’d like to play, but i’ve been done with paintball for awhile, if anyone needs gear/guns let me know tho, i have a shitload left over from the JT team, and though i know its NOT going to sell on here, i have a 2006 Bob Long Dragon Intimidator 2.5 on compressed air that i’m willing to sell for 950, i also have a Halo B hopper and 4 piece ceramic barrel kit.

i just sold my old halo b for 30 bucks

I would play a wooded game if there was people showing up. Back in Rochester, we used to get together every Friday night with 5v5 in my friends woods and it was awesome. HOw many people would play? I would def be down.

I think i am going friday. I need shit to do before I go nuts and that place looks pretty cool for rec ball.

NO may be opening up a new one in the summit park area

NVP is very nice
If anyone needs equipment pm me i can get pretty good deals on new and used. also if i can find some time i would love to get back into it.

[quote=boxxa;1108973]I would play a wooded game if there was people showing up. Back in Rochester, we used to get together every Friday night with 5v5 in my friends woods and it was awesome. HOw many people would play? I would def be down.
quote]
Thats the problem, need people who want to play that actually have money for paint and air. Ive got a few guns to lend if need be.

Good luck getting anywhere near 950 for that gun