NPPL coming to buffalo

The NPPL (National Professinoal Paintball League) Super 7 Series is coming to Buffalo at Ralph Wilson Stadium. It will be from July 18-20. The field layouts and prices wont be out unitl a month before the event but at Jacksonville last month it was 30 dollars for “grandstand” tickets for both days and the massive trade show is free. Im going with about 9 or 10 people. If you are into proffesional paintball this may be your only chance EVER to see teams like dynasty, joy division, xsv, naughty dogs, ironmen etc. play here in buffalo. If you are not into paintball, these teams are blast to watch. It is a very exciting, very mathematical game. It is fun to watch to say the least. The trade show is free and they are usually HUUUUUUUGE. Here is the link but there isnt much information up yet and there probably wont be until june. http://www.nppl.com/Events/Pages/Buffalo,NY.aspx

some cool vids:

haha, i used to play with lockout YEARS back out of rochester… but i cant get back into paintball now that i have $$… i spent like 4k on paintball shit back then… and i cant imagine what i would spend now

actually alot of the stuff is a lot cheaper now…except paint. But like even high end markers are cheaper than they used to be

amen. i have been looking at picking up a medium level gun and getting into a rec league.

NVP in rochester has a rec league going on it starts this month

oh shit i’m gonna have to go :slight_smile:

still have the 2K1 C&C dark angel laying round, fired off an old bag of 500 i had laying round last weekend

haha i remember lockout, played with a few of them when they would come to buffalo

Did you read about this in obscure sports quarterly and will it be covered on ESPN 8, the Ocho?

actually its on espn2… at least it was last season

Who are you? I used to play with all the lockout guys at GRC.
On a side note I think I’m gonna play this with some of the NVP kids or the old Tsunami Force. CKY89 are you gonna play with a team?

dude a lot of the old tsunami force is playing in the axbl now

Yeah all the Tsunami Force kids. Most of the guys like Lino, HIldy, Alex, Jared, and the OG’s pretty much all stopped playing. The only one from Tsunami that plays is Nicksy and Lil Joe. Who did you used to play for/ currently play for.

was playing with pbjunkies but starting something new now :snky:

ooooh. AXBL/ CXBL new? Or like NPPL/ PSP new? What you shoot?

well when i got out i shot a dm4. I sold it and evrything i owned so now im starting from scratch. im gonna shoot an nxt shocker. As far as leauges, the axbl is a money scam.You have to shoot their paint, you cant have a paint sponsor at all and its mad expesnive. You also cant have any sponsors on your jereseys, its bullshit.

Pretty weak. I think I’m gonna buy an empire framed Dragon. So are you gonna play 7 man NPPL or X Ball in the PSP?

I’ll be there.

You don’t have to shoot their paint and I guess 37 a case is to expensive? The jerseys are left like that because it makes the league look more professional. Along with this the AXBL is the only full X-balls series left.

$37 a case is cheap!
I just don’t like the idea that if you’re not on a stacked team you’re not gonna win.

[quote=)><(((x>;937535]$37 a case is cheap!
I just don’t like the idea that if you’re not on a stacked team you’re not gonna win.[/quote]
Are you in the AXBL if so what team?