NPPL coming to buffalo

37 a case for their shit paint that will chop like fuckin woah. If you want the good shit you need the 65 a case shit. Were prolly doin psp. AXBL is a waste of time and money. And i read their rules and inquired about it. They told me you must use their paint

dragons r nce. I like the empire version of ne gun lol. Were doin 5 man psp

I probably know you lol… I used to play with all of those guys back in the day, before the indoor field and during. Name is chris, me and my buddy mark played all the time

tsunami banned us from their field because we would have to play like 25 on 4 for it to be fair :rofl:

I miss the diluted/lockout days. those were the best. who remembers the IMPERIAL shit. we used to fein for a case of that like it was crack haha

I was supposed to play for Wellsville but it just didn’t work. And last year I was supposed to play for nightmare.

Chris what did you shoot and/ or what did you look like? Did you play at the field on main st. in tonawanda or the “new” field that was on river rd? I played at both, do you remember Alex Alvarez, Nicksy, Lino, Hildebrandt, Jared, and all those cats?

u remember that yellow shit that leeman had? he charged like 30 a case and it was some of the best shit i ever shot.

not specifically but that does ring a bell… there were lots of paintballs flying around back then so who knows

I think you’re describing the MXL

[quote=)><(((x>;937716]I was supposed to play for Wellsville but it just didn’t work. And last year I was supposed to play for nightmare.

Chris what did you shoot and/ or what did you look like? Did you play at the field on main st. in tonawanda or the “new” field that was on river rd? I played at both, do you remember Alex Alvarez, Nicksy, Lino, Hildebrandt, Jared, and all those cats?[/quote]

I know Hildebrandt, I probably know the others, just not by name, i played back when the one on main had sand for the floor…

i shot all kinds of guns, mags/cockers/angel

I’ve known pat for probably 9 years at least i’d say, back when we’d meet up at 7am on sundays and play at NT or construction or the other places we’d go… if you were around back then lol

i’m in the blue flame 32 deg jersey, with my old hypermag at grc
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v240/219/20/626757129/n626757129_842755_4989.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v240/219/20/626757129/n626757129_842756_5298.jpg

I know u :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s is a possibility I’ve met you a few times. Did you ever shoot a red X-Mag? If not I’ve probably seen you around just don’t know you by name. I’ve played at GRC and Tsunami alot. I used to play for Tsunami Force and played Orlando PSP with Tsunami Force

lol

what ever happened to the purple angel? i had an ir3 after that and other than the weight difference I think i liked that LCD more lol

holy shit the ir3…god that thing sucked

“ineedacar”
who are you? and what team did u play for? i played at nvp grc tsunami etc…i know leeman and most of the guys from lockout and shockwave canada

[quote=)><(((x>;937422]Who are you? I used to play with all the lockout guys at GRC.
On a side note I think I’m gonna play this with some of the NVP kids or the old Tsunami Force. CKY89 are you gonna play with a team?[/quote]
i used to shoot a Fire splashed eclipse angel

http://www.thempn.com/reviews/angel/eclrt.gif

red JT jersey with a red JT mask with red eyes… and some other red and black apparell

yea, my name is Bryan Dever… sorta played on team “precision” back in teh day… but pretty much just randomly played up in rochester with family, my cousin was pretty good friends with luke from lockout

lol i used to shoot an angel speed like 04 it was so shitty…i hate angels but the new ones are nice with a lifetime warranty so i guess its a plus hahah…i like the eclipse egos and the dm6,7,8’s

when i played the eclipse angel was the best marker out there… and i have a quick finger and i couldn’t get any autocockers or anything else to keep up without chopping paint… and the way i had it balanced it was perfect for my aggressive style…

mike degeorge is a fucking idiot

Didn’t Jesse with the red hair play on Precision? Not THUG Jesse, Shoot fromthe hip Jesse.

And Big B the new angels SUCK lol. I had a G7 and from teh second I got it it had more problems than any other gun I’ve had. I traded it straight up for JP’s Alias (from Infamous). Just my experience with angels.

If anyone needs a paintball gun for this, let me know.