Pittspeed.com BBQ! Date Info!

Monroeville Community Part WEST, this is the newly built park.
Pavilion 2
Date July, 22nd
noon - 8pm
Directions note this park is so new google maps doesnt have it listed, just click on the blue placemarker, then hit “To here”, proceed to type in your address.

For the noobs, these meets are legendary! If you do not attend you are an idiot. It will be one of the best times to meet, eat and BS with the majority of the members that make up PITTspeed.com. Since we did not do a BBQ last year I really want this one to be over the top! PITTspeed and its sponsors will be giving out cash prizes, gift cards, and merchandise! So put it on your calendar and plan to attend! Please invite your family, friends, other car enthusiasts that are not on the board, people that hate whitey, people that hate pittspeed, just bring everyone you can think of! If you are on another forum, post this up! The more people the better!

Here are just a few activities you will be able to do, walking distance (5-10 feet) of the Pittspeed Pavilion.
Regulation Horseshoe Pitt.
Field, (Kickball, Football, Soccer, etc)
Regulation Volleyball Net!
For the kids: Slide, Swings, etc.

All that is asked from you is to bring yourself, and bring an item on the list. You don’t have to go nuts and take it all on yourself. But if you bring like 15 dollars in something it really helps out! This way we have a ton of food, and a ton of fun! Listed below you will find items that we need.

What we need:
Pop - Cheeks(3-30 Packs), b13SER(2-30 packs, maybe)
Water - Cheeks(2-Cases)
Juice Boxes for the kids - Dyingwish
Chips (Dorito’s, Chips and Salsa, Potato Chips, Pretzels) - Bravada 442
Cookies, Candy or other sweets - solow(Chocolate Chip Cookies)
Fruits (Watermelon, etc.) - Victorsmalls
32 Hamburgers and buns - obi-1
32 Hamburgers and buns - tegSimple
Hot Dogs - frag-blazin (15$ worth)
Chicken Breasts - 95V8TBird
Marinades/Spices for meat! - 95V8TBird
Buns (ham burger, hot dog) = Blkp42e
Plates - flyinglow57
Napkins - flyinglow57
Grill/ grill Utensils - Dyingwish
Vegetable Tray
Bacon wrapped Shrimp - BeRad
Misc. - Starboy (Pepperoni Bread), Victorsmalls (Deviled Eggs), Burnyd (Greek Salad), Jeff95TA (side dish)
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Hot Sauce, Lettuce, Onions) - YoungTegger
Wings from Eurodad???
Forks, Knives, Spoons, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Napkins, Aluminum Foil - S10Blazed Si

Sports Equipment (Horseshoes, Football, Volleyball, etc etc.)

Extra Shirts for Brian, prosthetic knees/hips for the old people

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ps-picnic5.jpg

best idea yet!!!

awesome!

I’ll bring drinks, is alcohol allowed?

Alcohol, is NOT allowed. Drinking and cars, me personally wasn’t a good idea. Especially with people driving a good distance away in cases. But ill mark you down for bringing some non-alcoholic drinks.

(ps. tell your section 8 boys, there welcome to come)

x2

its nice to see a meet out this way !

This will be a good chance to meet the rest of everyone one here, count my friends and I in.

edit: I’ll bring horseshoes

asian nick is in. ill be flying back into pittsburgh that afternoon. Ill bring some pop.

I might try to make it. Dont know its my moms birthday

ill more than likely be there.

I updated the original post, as well as added a poll. Please update if you will be attending or not. I made the poll public so we can see who is attending. Please also write what you will be bringing, the more detail the better! If you have something you want to bring that is not listed just let us know and we will add it up there!

i’ll get mom to bake some Chocolate Chip cookies to bring

don’t think i can make it, i have a race that day.

I’ll bring the water too, a friend of mine owns a vending company so I get the drinks really cheap or free

I’ll go, what the hell.
also best date ever :kekegay:

I’ll be there. I’ll bring my dog(s), and I’ll bring a couple of big bags of Doritos, Bar-B-Q chips (appropriate? haha), and some other chip type things.

Where is this said park in Monroeville?

Strip Dist > *, but I’ll see if I can make it, depending on how far it is and if I work.