May 8th BBQ at North Park

Each year for the past 2 years we have gathered together to celebrate either a new season or a closing of a season. This year we will try to do both. May 8th will commerate the first ever PITTspeed.com Spring BBQ. People have driven in from hundreds of miles to attend these awesome BBQ’s. Its a great day filled with good conversation, great food and plenty of humerous moments.

You can view last years BBQ pictures here.

As you can see from the pictures, a good amount of people came out for football, food and even a little bit of drama. Make sure you keep this day in mind and try to attend as well.

Here are the details:

Where: North Park Pearce Grove - Click here for Directions
When: May 8th, Will arrive at Noon, grill will be fired up around 1pm
Who: Anyone and everyone, all ages are welcome, family friends, whoever!!

Now for the food details:

Meat - I will provide Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.

Now I ask that everyone pitch in to help obtain the following items, and feel free to offer up any donations that you think people would enjoy.

German Potato Salad - EcoThunder
Buns - Hamburger and Hotdog
Condiments - Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo - Cheeks
Toppings - Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Relish - Cheeks
Plasticware - Hannibal64
Plates - Hannibal64
Chips - DGramc
Pop - Sonny 2 Cubes (pepsi, mtdew)
Ice - Be_Rad
Coolers - Be_Rad
Grills
Sporting Equipment -
football, soccer ball, and frisbee - Sonny

As always, I will have merchandise for sale, stickers to give away and maybe some prizes!! If i left anything out please feel free and chime in, if you got a question just ask!

i can bring a cube or two of some pop!

and i always have a football, soccer ball, and frisbee in my car!

Im gonna try to make it, but ill paypal some money to cover some supplies.

2 really big coolers and 6 bags of ice. Whitey, my mom can get food cheap from her distribution companies she buys from in mass quantities. Let me know

i’ll be there!!!

damn! make it June 18th then since my 21st is on the 13th i’ll bring the kegs :slight_smile:

slowcamaro’s Jack danials kilbasi :yum:
can eric make it this time?

im there

no he is still away

I’m in ill be callin off work this week for it. I can either donate money or bring something, are we gonna have a liquor license for the park?

im in…wnat do u want me to bring???

13 year old and a bottle of ketchup

i’ll be in hilton head. :mad:

i got plates covered and plasticware covered

How much is liqor liscense… i dunno how good of an idea that is though

i’ll have a dd if we get it!

there is a list in my thread at the top, or you can volunteer something special!

and there is no liquor license at the grove.

is there a basketball court there? Im getting sick of playing football at meets, and soccer is mad faggish. Maybe Volleyball?

Dave and I, Im sure will be there (Beth)

The probe will be done by then

boathouse has a playground… fishing… and iceball guy. tenis courts and alot of duck poop

pansy :boink