Hardwood Floor Nailer, Pneumatic for bamboo with 5/8 shoe

long shot but I need a Hardwood Floor Nailer, Pneumatic for bamboo floors with a 5/8 shoe. I rented one before from toolhub and that is the only place that has one but I cant get it now, I would need it this weekend if possible. let me know if you can help me out.

Home depot rents them too

I tried there last time when I did a few other bedrooms and they didnt have a 5/8 shoe.

buy one at harbor freight. they are awesome. no joke search for reviews on it. they will sell it for 100

do you have one mark?

Phillipps Bros. Supply rents them

tri county tool rental as well. they have multiple locations. I just bought my father one from harbor freight and it worked perfect! I used it to put his floor in his house.

Where is it for 4100 all I found was this one.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=99640 its 149.00

thats the juan, they will sell it for 100. i had this juan

yeah buts it’s listed at 149, how did you get it for 100? Let me borrow yours.

the bottom says this price might not be the same as in the store… maybe its onsale?

i sold it. its 139 in store. they have a coupon at the register for 20percent off. just buy it use it and sell it on CL for what you paid for it.

I just bought one, it was on sale for $119.00 at HF and I printed out a 20% off coupon online so it was a pretty good deal.

your welcome bitch. its an awesome nailer